Jennie says Hi

Jennie

• Platinum Member

Hi Jennie is the name of my 1999 Wrangler 2.5 Sport. She's my wife's car hence the name. We purchased her in December. We are new to owning a jeep, something we have been thinking about for 30 years (really).  I am really impressed with the Wrangler. I am used to going off road with a diesel landrover so driving a petrol is taking some getting used to.  I have lots of questions but will try and review the forum first.  Great to be part of Jeep owners I look forward to being part of the community.  best regards Neil

Hi Neil, Welcome aboard :great:

Keep an eye on the club events, lots going on .

This weekend, two social meet ups on Sunday going on, gold old chat about jeeps and a spot of breakfast .

Slindon Safari in Feb to get the wheels (And the rest of it) Muddy :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Actually three social meets going on this weekend  :gasp: Chris.........but a long way to drive to Wakefield from Farnham !  :icon_e_wink:

Welcome aboard Neil, as Chris says loads going on, hope to see you at an event.  :wav2

Cheers

Tim

• Platinum Member

Hi Neil . Welocme , I'm just down the road from you . Enjoy the Jeep ,  we have had a great  times with ours. And I can reccomend any of this forums events . :great:

Actually three social meets going on this weekend  :gasp: Chris.........but a long way to drive to Wakefield from Farnham !  :icon_e_wink:

Welcome aboard Neil, as Chris says loads going on, hope to see you at an event.  :wav2

Cheers

Tim

Oops yes 3, lets not forget the northern guys :great:

• Platinum Member

Oops yes 3, lets not forget the northern guys :great:

I thought it was the SE guys you'd forgotten about Chris................. :icon_lol: