JOC heading to the European Jeepers Jamboree June 2017

jocadmin

• Platinum Member

Why not come and join us in France from 1-5th June 2017.  The Club would like to support this 21st event with a group from JOC? We will be traveling to the venue in a group if you wish to join us please let us know here?

Full details of the event can be found here http://www.europeanjeepersjamboree.nl/English/index.php#nil

Please note: watch your emails for details once you register. Also, JOC Members can pay at the registration desk on arrival to avoid bank transfer fees.

• Stewart
  • Jim
  • Clint
  • JustJeepin
  • Savman
  • Boomer
  • Brykiet
  • Buzz
  • Doodle
  • Fen01

Douzy-21.thumb.jpg.dac3747ba3d70b2ce70f63f84710bd76.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Volant165

• fen01

• stewart

• Wildjeeper62

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Just checking I presume we book individually / direct with the organisers

Only in a Jeep

• Administrators

Just checking I presume we book individually / direct with the organisers

Only in a Jeep

Yes that's correct please book directly with organisers.

• Platinum Member

You'll need to be quick in at least the RSVP for the Euro Jamboree. Willem states that only a certain number from each country gets allotted spaces. You don't need to pay in full when you book, you just need to get your number and place assigned then you have a deadline for final payment so they can organise for the group.

Word of advise as I've been a few times now. The two groups we need to look out for are the Germans and Dutch as when the event opens, I swear those guys are up 3 hours earlier than everybody else....even after a night on the piss and queuing up to be first on the trails. There are 2 trails and 1/2 starts at one site and 1/2 the other then they switch. A few of us got split up and they don't make exceptions, its that way so everybody can complete the runs on time.

Take note, 2017 will not have the mechanics on site as they have in previous years so make sure you bring tools as in that area you're not going to find a garage that will know how to repair things although the german guys are pretty helpful if anyones Jeep breaks.

Its a fun event, good food, great beer and mud everywhere.

• Platinum Member

I had plans to go to this but a little [emoji64]baby is now due a week after this date so it's a no no now I'm afraid [emoji1405][emoji1360][emoji592][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Don't put thoughts like that in my head Chris  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You'll be needing to trade into a JKU ! [emoji23]

• Platinum Member

Ok I'm up for this [emoji106] Who else is going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me

• Platinum Member

I registered and got the email. but no details on how to pay? does that come later?

You should have another email from Administration EJJ as the sender. Check your spam folder to make sure it did not end up in there. You will have 2 PDF's attached showing how to make payment and the bank sort codes, etc.

If not, reply to the first email saying you are registered as the emails are sent within a day of each other.

Cheers,

Mick

• Platinum Member

Hi

I Think I'm up for this one can you advise me of the costs Stewart

Nick

I think it came to €345 euros for the entrance including camping. Food, fuel, ferries etc on top

• Administrators

I think it came to €345 euros for the entrance including camping. Food, fuel, ferries etc on top

Thanks Paul,

Sorry for the delay been a busy weekend!

Hi

I Think I'm up for this one can you advise me of the costs Stewart

Nick

:scratch:

Nick.

Not sure why you asked the above.

All the information you need regarding event and costs is in the first post via a web link.

• Platinum Member

Ok I'm up for this [emoji106] Who else is going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

me  :icon_bounce:

rpB4yMV.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Not sure how the French would react to a fleet of those rolling off the eurostar!

The French would be really amazed indeed as Eurostar is a Train for Foot passengers only.  :icon_lol:

The vehicles cross  under the Channel on board of the Eurotunnel Shuttle Trains.