Slindon Safari 25th February 2017

stewart

• Administrators

The Club will be hiring the site exclusively for Jeep Owners Club Members.

Arrive 9:30 for 10:00 briefing

Renegade Test Drives

Muddiest Jeep by lunch time contest Defending champ Paul K has come out of retirement for this!

Please note the following BEFORE making any payments;

If a member pays for a non member then the non member will not be permitted to use the site.

If a non member pays they will not be permitted to use the site.

We hire the site exclusively for Jeep Owners Club Members and use our club insurance to cover this event which requires all those attending to be members.

No other makes of vehicles will be permitted to attend the event and use the facilities. Only Jeeps.

Date: 25th February 2017

Price £35.00 per Jeep pre-paid

£40 on the gate. Cash only.

Payment details 

Please book you tickets here http://www.jeepowners.club/store/15-joc-events

On Checkout you need to add your name to the Ticket and a reference unique to you! Please print and bring along with you to Slindon!

Please note the store runs a separate database to the JOC forum. Therefore the forum credentials won't work on the store.

Pay with a debit or credit card without paypal account.

LATEST PAYPAL PAYMENT FOR THIS EVENT IS 00:00HRS 24/02/2017. AFTER THIS TIME IT IS £40 PAYMENT AT THE GATE. CASH ONLY. MEMBERS ONLY. JEEPS ONLY.

[smg id=2742 type=preview align=center =600 caption=Saturday 25th February]

[smg id=2741 type=preview align=center width=600 caption=4x4 driver tuition Included]

[smg id=2738 type=preview align=center width=600 caption=On site cafe will be open during the day of refreshments]

[smg id=2739 type=preview align=center width=600 caption=Please Arrive around 9:30am for a 10am Start Site Closes 4:00PM Sharp ]

[smg id=1447 type=preview align=center width=600 caption=Map To Slindon]

Video from November

Directions

Slindon Safari 4x4 Driving Centre

Situated on north side of A27 between Arundel and Fontwell West Sussex Nearly opposite Stakis Hotel turning

Shellbridge Road

Arundel BN18 0NB, UK

50.860468, -0.619861

Important Information

Pets are allowed to be brought if you would like. If you let them out of the vehicle they must be on a lead / restrained at all times. Any mess they leave must be cleared up, and removed from the site for disposal. NO EXCEPTIONS. These are requests from the site owners. Failure to adhere to this polite request will result in you being ejected from the site immediately.

LPG vehicles are permitted to use the site. Any tanks that are mounted externally must be protected from being damaged and potential leakage. Failure to comply will result in the vehicle not being able to go off roading at the site. Any internally mounted tank must be secure at all times. This is a condition of LPG vehicles using the site by the owners

A chemical Portaloo is on site. I am assured it will be clean. If not please inform one of us immediately

ANY complaints that you may have during the day we would kindly ask that you tell us while at the event so that they can be dealt with.

Road Legal Jeeps please, if you bring a Jeep on a trailer please bring proof of insurance and an MOT certificate if required for the Jeep. It will be at the discretion of the Jeep Owners Club whether or not the allow Jeeps arriving on trailers to be used at events.

CB Channel ; 5 (UK)

See previous photo's here https://www.jeepowners.club/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=64

JOC Team 

Stewart

Jim

JOC Attendees  

brykiet

Raider

Steve1

woody-Jeep

Tonkacalv67

Graham Page

Martin Andrews

Mike Douse

Daniel Morris

Marton Szigeti

Clint Frost

Mark Hofert

Karl McCarthy

Howard Hanson

Richard Charman

Marc Laidlaw

Mark Hofert

Richard Cheshire

Jamie Tunbridge

Stephen Harkness

Gary Baguley

Casus Belli

Felix Carmichael

Calvin Robert Oram

April Dous

Paul Kenwright

Brad Agar-Hutty

Alex Parpottas

Ed Priscott

Miles Carey

Andrew Hicks

Barry Hayes

Nailia Rogers

Tony Smith

David Ditzel

Al Ashbrook

Stephen Keen

Peter Hanson

Robert Hockly

Stella Charman

Clive Hamilton

Peter Hanson

Corinne Mcnicol

Derek Smith

[smg id=2743 type=preview align=center width=800 caption=Supported By]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Jules

• Volant165

• brykiet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Hi Stewart

it's login for payment different like login on forum ?

Yes its is a separate database unfortunately !

• Platinum Member

that me just payed up for slindon using  paypal , only hope this time I wont be bailing my car out  :icon_lol: oh what fun  :rofl:

• Administrators

that me just payed up for slindon using  paypal , only hope this time I wont be bailing my car out  :icon_lol: oh what fun  :rofl:

Who know's !! It might event be snow and Ice !!  :gasp:

• Platinum Member

Just Paid up for this one being trying to get to Slindon but something always seemed to clash with previous dates, so loking forward to it.  :great:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Ok so this is our First JOC pay and Play event of 2017 so lets make it big!!  :glasses:

• Administrators

Jeep UK will be brining a demonstrator Renegade Trailhawk for driving at Slindon so if you haven't driven one yet you will all have the opportunity !

image1.JPG.716a5d3205d99ca9aadd631d870704f5.JPG

Lots happening at this Slindon event for everyone.

NO OTHER UK JEEP CLUB HAS THE PRIVILEGE OF JEEP UK SUPPORT or THAT OF MAIN DEALER AT EVENTS OF THIS TYPE.

Read up on the correspondence recently sent via email to understand better exactly what the day entails. Take a look at past Slindon events if unsure at what we do when there. Then ask yourself......"why am I not booked on it yet?"

All Jeeps welcome. All models welcome. All years welcome. (providing they are road legal).  Of course those who will be bringing them are also very welcome.

Slindon is a great day out to do exactly, well almost, what you and your Jeep would like to do.

• Administrators

Just to add we are doing the Blind fold spotting excise too for the day and will have a Small contest for Muddiest Jeep by Lunch time break !

Just to add we are doing the Blind fold spotting excise too for the day

Did this last time and was lots of fun, worth a try just for the thrill of driving your Jeep blindfolded

• Administrators

Did this last time and was lots of fun, worth a try just for the thrill of driving your Jeep blindfolded

It's good fun and a useful exercise !  :glasses:

This will be my first event - silly question, how do i prove that I am a club member?

Marton,

Not a silly question, the team usually run a check in process where we validate you against a list of paid members and go over site rules etc.

We can check you against your PayPal details and reference.

Cheers

Neal

• Platinum Member

Just to add we are doing the Blind fold spotting excise too for the day and will have a Small contest for Muddiest Jeep by Lunch time break !

Damn you I'm going to be cleaning the jeep for days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member
Danielcmorris

Hi stewart,

Left a message on another event as I cannot seem to purchase online. Will pay on the gate for this event.

• Administrators

Hi stewart,

Left a message on another event as I cannot seem to purchase online. Will pay on the gate for this event.

Hi Dan I have proceed it manually you should receive a PayPal request link for both tickets via you email account you registered with on the online store.

Almost upon us is another Slindon...........

Prepay online, £35, or £40 on the day pay at the gate (cash only).

Read the first post to see what we have in store for you all on the day. Courtesy of JOC, Horsham Jeep Centre and Jeep UK.

No other club for Jeep owners in the U.K. offers so much variety for the members. Join in a Jeep Owners Club Slindon Event by signing up today.