New Sarge Green 75th

Markh1973

• Platinum Member

Picked up my Wrangler yesterday - enjoying it so far just have to work out how everything works oh and then find somewhere to take the hard top off so I can remove the soft top from the boot.

IMG_0707.thumb.JPG.c7ebee18acfe216b5c2101b1a63a487b.JPG

Welcome :great:

One of the best colours Jeep have done for ages !

Plus All the best Jeeps are Green :mdr:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Hi Mark Welcome to the Club! Nice Wrangler and one of a limited number built in RHD !

Picked up my Wrangler yesterday - enjoying it so far just have to work out how everything works oh and then find somewhere to take the hard top off so I can remove the soft top from the boot.

I would ask the Dealer to assist with this! I believe it is something they should offer at PDI but sadly don't which is poor service really ? Which dealer supplied ?

• Platinum Member

likey likey!!!!!!!!!!!

I would get back to the dealers and get them to remove the soft top frame.  I didn't and then struggled trying to get the hardtop off to get the frame out.

Also suggest you getting a hoist in your garage to lift the hardtop off as and when we have the one day of sun a year in the UK.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next meet when the shiny green will dulled by a jeep's favourite make-up

• Platinum Member

Nice [emoji106] just took the soft top out of my 75th the other day not to bad of a job just watched the jeep YouTube video but was 3 of us which helped ,all can say them 2 surfer chicks must be strong as they made it look easy [emoji23]. Took around 45 mins start to finish ea50dc1ecb0416eb9e197a043360bb13.jpg

• Platinum Member

this is what you need.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12020_1000_07.htm

I had the same issue, soft top frame mounted inside with the hard top fitted.  Tried to take it with the help of my wife.  Failed!!  She's just over 5', I'm just over 6'.

I got one of these, fitted in the garage roof.  Just reverse in hook the straps ups and lift it off...

• Platinum Member

That is the reason I NEVER took mine off. That a couple of others, namely I have nowhere to store it!