New 75th white cumbria

Greg-P

• Platinum Member

Hi just picked up my new 75th Edition unlimited White. Coming from a BMW M4 bit of a change but must say not regretting the change and have not seen another white 75th never mind a 75th unlike with the M4 lol,

Live in Cumbria so if any one local to me give me a shout.

Thanks Greg

IMG_0608.thumb.JPG.d109a6407e848b11b8f512067e4e43b2.JPG

• Platinum Member

hi greg welcome , great looking truck , don't get stuck in a snowdrift though we'll never find you lol  :wav1:

Ha ha very true [emoji23]

• Platinum Member

Very nice looking rig..

Here is one!...

Had a look around a couple of black 75th grand Cherokee's when trying to get hold of the 75th Wrangler by visiting dealers very nice inside and out [emoji106] what kind of numbers is there of them? Dealer told me with wrangler was 84 fir uk but that was jeep taking 10 then rest was mix between 2dr/4dr and black/green/white was nightmare to try and drive one never mind ordering one lol yours is a bit more luxurious than my bus that's for sure [emoji23]

• Platinum Member

I was told 50 but i dont really believe them- not sure why...

I would like to see a build number badge but then again my 60th Annivsary TJ that you can just see tucked up the drive doesnt have a number either. Not that it resembles the original state either!

It was not the first choice of hers for a new car- She liked the Volvo XC60- We drove a black 'normal' GC and i liked it. Went back to the dealer after driving the new seat Ateca to look at the cherokee for size comparison and saw this one tucked in the back of the forecourt. The rest is history.

I want a new wrangler 4dr and am seriously considering one after seeing the green and tan version at Farnborough Airshow.

Have fun modifying it!

• Platinum Member

I was told 50 but i dont really believe them- not sure why...

To be honest the number of JK / JKUs on the roads in the UK is a small number.  Having a Limited Edition places you in a small subset of those drivers.

I am still amazed who many people my JKU for a G Wagon.

Enjoy it....

• Platinum Member

Hi Greg we live in the north east but visit Windermere every weekend hope to see your awesome 75th jk sometime, enjoy!