hi newbie

ade01

• Platinum Member

hi folks i have just brought a jeep grand cherokee on the 55 plate can anyone tell what model this is as there seem to be a few mine is a limited edtion im from telford shropshire and its my first time owning one of these had other 4*4 in the past but nothing like this is really nice shes the 3 litre v6 diesel engine thanks folks

• Platinum Member

hi Adrian welcome aboard ,we've  got a few of those in the club so you should get answers soon , 3.0 v6 is a brilliant engine , have the same in my commander. if your looking for a nice 2 inch lift kit for it check out the jeep parts for sale page , im selling the 2 inch spacer  kit I took off my commander and it will drop straight onto yours , im open to offers on them . look forward to seeing you out at some events soon  :great:

• Platinum Member

thanks for that but im looking at keeping her stanard as she will be used for towing out caravan but i will be putting wind deflectors on her and getting her mopped

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club  :wav1

Being a 55 plate Grand i would say its a WK. I have an 05 plate GC and she was one of the last WJ's. Post up a picture though and we can confirm.

• 2 weeks later...