Kicked the habit........

TimC

• Platinum Member

........or thought I had, it would appear I have relapsed  :icon_geek:

Picking up on an earlier post I just read by Wildjeeper "it's half the fun of owning a Jeep" (well said BTW), some years ago I would spend many hours and mucho spare cash tinkering with my CJ7 ( and series one  :icon_redface: ), and when not actually tinkering looking in 4x4 mags for stuff I might "need" to add to it .  This was a bit of an addiction but 'fortunately' the advent of kids (=no money) meant that for nearly 20 years I was on the wagon so to speak. However doing the rebuild on the CJ 4 years ago put paid to that. Before I knew it I was buying a JK and now I'm back on the whole "what can I add to my Jeep next" ( that I can get away with, without the mrs giving me too much grief ) ? thing.

And it's so much easier now it's all available on the internet with just a couple of clicks.  :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

Anyway, the point being: Jeeps really are great for making your own, more so than any other vehicle I've had, and, if you can, then doing it yourself where feasible, just makes it even more satisfying. It's worth giving it a go even if (like me) you don't really have much of a clue when it comes to being a mechanic.

So the question to Wildjeeper is : is that an AEV Hemi V8 in your Wrangler and did you fit it yourself? That is a mod I would love to do, or see someone else do  :icon_e_wink:

• Platinum Member

Shall. be cancel the order then??

Should I be worried with your offer to help fit the levelling kit??

• Platinum Member

Tim looks like the saying once a junkie always a junkie is true in your case..... jeep junkie that is  :na:

• Platinum Member

Shall. be cancel the order then??

Should I be worried with your offer to help fit the levelling kit??

:rofl: eeermm..... that would be no, and no Fen. Hey, what are you worried about, how hard can it be ? :mdr: it'll be fine !

• Platinum Member

Tim looks like the saying once a junkie always a junkie is true in your case..... jeep junkie that is  :na:

.......is four too many then do you think Woody  :scratch: 

Did you and Raider get any lanes fixed up for next weekend? Looks like house move is still on so probs no laning for a while for me  :icon_e_sad:

• Platinum Member

Tim you know youll end up in double figures eventually,  nothing sorted out for the 12th as of yet.....