2.5" lift

gochukr

• Platinum Member

Just wanted to put a shout out about Buzz Racing.  Alex has just given my 2011 JK an AEV 2.5" lift with black AEV Pintler Wheels with 33" Cooper STT Pro.  Just got back home and road handling is very good.  I might say I prefer it to the original.  Proof of the pudding though is getting muddy.  Slindon should give me that chance.

If anybody is like me and wants to do mods to their Jeep and doesn't have the ability or time I would really recommend Buzz Racing.  I will be back for more later.

IMG_0301.thumb.JPG.a658577022df9d0d05003d2aaa8294e3.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Danielcmorris

Hey, Jeep looks great.

I am in the process of having the same lift and same tyres, just with Savarge wheels. How are you finding the tyres on the road?

Jeepy.thumb.JPG.874ce9e93941f54387df990ceaf72f4a.JPG

• Trade Member

i run 37x12.50 r17 cooper stt pro... and no abs... no traction control... nothing... maybe there was another issue.

Have also driven the vehicle above as we worked on it... and it drives perfectly... yes they are more noisey... it is a mud terrain what do you expect....

I have no issues with mine whatsoever... 2500 miles so far on them. If i have an issue i will report back.

Daniel, jeep looks good and i am sure you will be happy with your choice....

Chris will be along soon to give his opinion of his 2 door with the same lift and same tyre soon i am sure.....

• Platinum Member

i run 37x12.50 r17 cooper stt pro... and no abs... no traction control... nothing... maybe there was another issue.

Have also driven the vehicle above as we worked on it... and it drives perfectly... yes they are more noisey... it is a mud terrain what do you expect....

I have no issues with mine whatsoever... 2500 miles so far on them. If i have an issue i will report back.

Daniel, jeep looks good and i am sure you will be happy with your choice....

Chris will be along soon to give his opinion of his 2 door with the same lift and same tyre soon i am sure.....

37's  :gasp: Blimey Alex you've gone all out on this one !! what lift? 3.5 or 4.5?

BTW no problems on my STT pros so far Dan/Chris and both Jeeps looking very good, don't see so many of the 2 door  :great:

• Trade Member

Hi Tim,

3.5" JKS with fox remote res shocks...and high clearance nemesis fenders.... I must do a build thread on here soon!

Glad your stt pro are doing you well!

:great:

• Platinum Member

JKS & Fox shocks, nice!  not AEV this time then. Build thread would be very interesting, must try and get down to have a look sometime.......

Cheers

• Platinum Member

JKS & Fox shocks, nice!  not AEV this time then. Build thread would be very interesting, must try and get down to have a look sometime.......

Cheers

Get him to give you a ride in it!