The Perfect Day for it.......

TimC

• Platinum Member

..... a green lane trip that is  :glasses:

Woke up this morning, sun was shining, sky was blue, a hint of Autumn freshness in the air, the sound of a horse clip clopping down the road, trees in their best Autumn colours. What better time to be out in the countryside for a spot of laning in one's Jeep?  :happy:

Unfortunately I will be doing none of that as Yesterday was putting up IKEA furniture  :grrrrrr: :grrrrrr: and Today am in work , ho hum....

Hopefully there is someone out there doing a few lanes on this lovely day, but does anyone fancy doing a few maybe next weekend? Could do Northants Cambs /Beds ? Anyone?  :icon_e_smile:

• Platinum Member

Woke up this morning, sun was shining, sky was blue, a hint of Autumn freshness in the air, the sound of a horse clip clopping down the road, trees in their best Autumn colours. What better time to be out in the countryside for a spot of laning in one's Jeep?  :happy:

Unfortunately I will be doing none of that as Yesterday was putting up IKEA furniture  :grrrrrr: :grrrrrr: and Today am in work , ho hum....

Hopefully there is someone out there doing a few lanes on this lovely day, but does anyone fancy doing a few maybe next weekend? Could do Northants Cambs /Beds ? Anyone?  :icon_e_smile:

:rofl: never mind tim I booked all this week off expecting to have my jeep back with its upgrades done but looks like ive lost it till Friday and somehow I don't think my motorbike is up to any laning  .  we can cry into our beers mate  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

Sorry Tim away at a wedding next weekend but free the weekend after if your up for a run out  :glasses:

• Administrators

Been at work all weekend ! Would be a perfect day!

• Platinum Member

Trevor/Woody :  :icon_redface:  I may have been a tad optimistic in trying to do Salisbury plains followed by more lanes up here next day. My cunning plan was that I could at least leave the MTs on but I think it's pushing it a bit to fit in for Saturday as I don't have much planning time this week  :icon_study:. Could do Saturday 5th or the 12th November. Weekend after that is Slindon. What do you think?

• Platinum Member

Tim the 12th would be better for me,  :great:

cant do Slindon unfortunately  :grrrrrr: so would be good to get a decent run out

• Platinum Member

Tim the 12th would be better for me,  :great:

cant do Slindon unfortunately  :grrrrrr: so would be good to get a decent run out

woody / tim . I could try book the day off work  ( 12th ) and join you all no promises though

• Platinum Member

Sorry, looks like I may have to bail on this one as my daughter is due to complete on her new house on the 11th so will be helping her move in that weekend now. BUT I'll keep it pencilled in as these things have a tendency not to always go to plan and the move may get delayed. I'll update nearer the time. Available lanes near me are looking a bit thin on the ground now that seasonal TROs are back on but trying to plan something in that would be worthwhile doing. If you have any suggestions near where you are I'm happy to go with that ( Yes Rob, Strata Florida would be good  :icon_e_biggrin:, but it's a long way, need a weekend for that ) 

Cheers 

• Platinum Member

ok tim no worries  i'll leave booking the day off then , seems to be loads of lanes around Shropshire way  ,don't know if they close for winter though . :icon_cool:

• Platinum Member

ok tim no worries  i'll leave booking the day off then , seems to be loads of lanes around Shropshire way  ,don't know if they close for winter though . :icon_cool:

It will usually tell you on trailwise if there are any temporary restrictions Rob. Hopefully see you Friday.

Cheers

• Platinum Member

Tim play it by ear  :happy:

Rob do you still want to do a run out regardless on the 12th ? Do some exploring see if Taz or anybody else wants to tag along

• Platinum Member

Tim play it by ear  :happy:

Rob do you still want to do a run out regardless on the 12th ? Do some exploring see if Taz or anybody else wants to tag along

depends on getting being able to get the day off woody i'll see how it goes  :great: