Half term

Rolf

• Platinum Member

I am off work for the early part of next weeks looking after my boys and I suddenly wondered if anybody else was and fancied meeting up to hit some lanes on either Mon, Tues or Wednesday next week. I would be happy to do lanes in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs or Bedfordshire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

hi rolf again would have been  interested in this but forgot my jeep goes in for upgrades so its off into the workshop for around 3 days.

• Platinum Member

Can't wait to take Dozer out to play eh Rolf? .....and what better way to keep the kids entertained than with a spot of green laning?

I might be able to get one of those days off and join you if that's OK, did you have anywhere specific in mind? Let me know.

Cheers

• Platinum Member

Can't wait to take Dozer out to play eh Rolf? .....and what better way to keep the kids entertained than with a spot of green laning?

I might be able to get one of those days off and join you if that's OK, did you have anywhere specific in mind? Let me know.

Cheers

I haven't got anywhere in specific, if it was me and the boys I would probably go and explore the Cambridge/ Ely area. 

• Platinum Member

Not a lot in Beds, a few isolated short bits, 40 foot lane by Santa Pod, but some have seasonal TROs. I'll have a look at Beds but Cambridge/Ely sounds OK and think I have maps out as far as that , not too far for me if I can get a day off - Wednesday looking best bet - a bit of exploration out there sounds good . I will let you know, at the moment looks about 50/50.

Cheers

Tim

• Platinum Member

Not a lot in Beds, a few isolated short bits, 40 foot lane by Santa Pod, but some have seasonal TROs. I'll have a look at Beds but Cambridge/Ely sounds OK and think I have maps out as far as that , not too far for me if I can get a day off - Wednesday looking best bet - a bit of exploration out there sounds good . I will let you know, at the moment looks about 50/50.

Cheers

Tim

Wednesday works for me, I will do some research as well.

• Platinum Member

Cheers

Tim

I have done some research and have found a route that could be interesting starting in a A village called Oakington which is just north of Cambridge.

It would be good to have your company.

Regards

Rolf

• Platinum Member

if its Wednesday I may have my jeep back by then fingers crossed  :icon_e_biggrin:

Let us know.

• Platinum Member

will do rolf  i'll take it in this Saturday  :happy:

What are you having done?

• Platinum Member

Plenty to the north west too, don't have the maps  ( yet) for north of Cambridge but looks like lots to go at. Not done any of these before either, quite exciting!

• Platinum Member

Ahh, slight problem got home and found out that I am booked to be doing something else. I will keep you updated over the next few days.

• Platinum Member

Plenty to the north west too, don't have the maps  ( yet) for north of Cambridge but looks like lots to go at. Not done any of these before either, quite exciting!

Hi rolf  im changing my 2 inch lift kit from rough country to full OME HD suspension /rear diff cover and dinitrol rust proofing for now  :icon_lol:

I think the HD kit will lift it around 4 inches .

• Platinum Member

Hi rolf  im changing my 2 inch lift kit from rough country to full OME HD suspension /rear diff cover and dinitrol rust proofing for now  :icon_lol:

Sounds good, will be truly impressive after those mods.

• Platinum Member

All Hail The Mighty Jeep Commander !! :icon_cool:

Looking forward to seeing that Rob

• Platinum Member

All Hail The Mighty Jeep Commander !! :icon_cool:

Looking forward to seeing that Rob

[/quote

I always want to say ""Master and Commander" LOL. 

• Platinum Member

oooooooh...............alright then  :glasses:

Quite a bit further away though, but Friday would mean I could take the JK. See if I can arrange it.

Cheers

• Administrators

oooooooh...............alright then  :glasses:

Quite a bit further away though, but Friday would mean I could take the JK. See if I can arrange it.

Cheers

Ok Let me Know we could Meet at Solstice park about 9:30 -10am ?

• Administrators

Anyone else let me Know ASAP will be brining Ellie and her friend both are 8 year old so feel free to bring you kids along if you wish (not obligatory :glasses: )

• Platinum Member

Ok Let me Know we could Meet at Solstice park about 9:30 -10am ?

You're on Stewart, Friday it is, Solstice Park between 9.30 and 10  :great:

My daughter is also on Half term, she is 24, will see if she fancies coming along  :mdr:

Cheers

Tim