Scotland North Coast 500

SavMan

• Platinum Member

Looking to head up to North Coast Scotland next month, anyone done the North Coast 500 not worried about trails, hopefully just some breath taking scenery.

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

My mate just returned from this last week his pictures of the scenery were just awesome ... he'd recommend it to anyone

• Platinum Member

I actually just did this route a couple of weeks ago.

It really is a stunning trip, and we had the weather on our side too - definitely make the most of the wild camping, and take as many of the side roads as you can that really go up and around the coast for the best scenery, especially up the west coast near Applecross, the Belag na Ba pass - adds a lot of miles to the trip, but its well worth it if you're in it for the driving and scenery.

West coast is much more pretty than the east, so if it is a bit of a tossup for the weather, probably try and get the good weather for the west coast section.

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to it pretty much everyone I have spoken to about it seems to have had an amazing time.

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk