Hi

gwinllan

• Platinum Member

My name is Tom Barlow and Iv'e had a 2001 Grand Cherokee for a month now, got it due to the clutch going again on my shogun. Just absolutely brill.  few issues with it all easy fix but I only gave £1000 for it, so impressed I can not wait to get up in the morning to drive around the farm.. Live on the north coast of Anglesey, alongside the coastal path so you can imagine how hilly my land is. The Jeep thinks its on holiday and just loves stretching its legs. Needed a really good 4x4 to meet the demands of the farm campsite and this Jeep has really got me, it does everything needed of it, think if I asked it to stand on its head it would just say "Yes Sir".

• Platinum Member

Hi, welcome to JOC good bargain on the Grand C, farm campsite a, so err are we going to get discount on a Jeep camping weekend 

• Platinum Member

llanbadrig Vineyard Campsite, (see www.ukcampsite.co.uk) Only open for 28 days per year due to Anglesey Council Planning rules. Open anytime I want for personal guests and would love to see the Jeeps, and you are not allowed to charge guests, Vineyard rules. Note though Vineyard and winery are now closed due to my age and the fact I have a Jeep and want to play with my toys. :icon_e_biggrin: