My 1st Jeep

Drew

• Platinum Member

Hi

Proud owner of my 1st Jeep a Cherokee KK 08

Can anyone advise on any issues I need to get on top of with this model. Have always been part of vehicle forums as you can get quite a few good heads up of issues that if got on top of early can save lots of tears later. It has 62k on the clock and is a Diesel Auto.

Also is anyone on the forum selling the mygig rew multimedia head unit software or map upgrades?

Cheers

Drew

• Platinum Member

Hi

Proud owner of my 1st Jeep a Cherokee KK 08

Can anyone advise on any issues I need to get on top of with this model. Have always been part of vehicle forums as you can get quite a few good heads up of issues that if got on top of early can save lots of tears later. It has 62k on the clock and is a Diesel Auto.

Also is anyone on the forum selling the mygig rew multimedia head unit software or map upgrades?

Cheers

Drew

Wow, another KK in the forum. Any chance for some photos? I think you are the second one within a month to have bought a KK. Welcome Drew!  :wav2

If the car has been well maintained, you don't really have much to worry about. Regarding the map upgrades, I think there was a thread recently posted by another fellow new KK owner.

https://www.jeepowners.club/forum/index.php/topic,7420.0.html

Personally, I am not too bothered about it!  :icon_flower:

• Platinum Member

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Will get some pics up shortly

Sounds like they are a bit of a rare thing.

Drew

• Platinum Member

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Will get some pics up shortly

Sounds like they are a bit of a rare thing.

Drew

Personally I think the KK is a very good looking Jeep. It shares most of the components with the JK so getting the parts shouldn't be a problem unless if you want to modify it, there will be a limit! Most of the boys here are into JK so I am mighty glad to see a few more KK owners as I have been talking to myself for almost two years in here!!  :mdr: :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

With the exception of the wrangler its the best. The new lot all seem to have gone a bit soft. Nearly went for the commander but its just not quite a as nice and a bit stretched looking.

• Platinum Member

With the exception of the wrangler its the best. The new lot all seem to have gone a bit soft. Nearly went for the commander but its just not quite a as nice and a bit stretched looking.

Don't tell raider that !!  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

The Commander is quite good looking too but I like the shape of the Cherokee KK, Jeep seemed to have got the size just right. You can see the Wrangler in it but in a softer sort of way!  :icon_rr:

• Platinum Member

:na: nope wrong choice made should have had the commander  :icon_lol:  I feel a tow off coming on :rofl:    welcome drew  ( you've still a good looking jeep though )  :wav2

• Platinum Member

Fighting talk lol

gotta say I looked at a few KK's as I had to KJ's but the lure of A Commander was too much ... once they are lifted the stretched look becomes more in proportion  :icon_rr: 

• Platinum Member

:na: nope wrong choice made should have had the commander  :icon_lol:  I feel a tow off coming on :rofl:    welcome drew  ( you've still a good looking jeep though )  :wav2

:mdr: :mdr:

• Platinum Member

Fighting talk lol

gotta say I looked at a few KK's as I had to KJ's but the lure of A Commander was too much ... once they are lifted the stretched look becomes more in proportion  :icon_rr:

Hmm, maybe we KK and XK should stick together and fight against the JK boys!!  :glasses: