Want to say hi

Gemoy

• Platinum Member

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself and Jerry (my Jeep) I am a first time Jeep owner and I am clueless, be warned I will be the one asking a million and one questions.

Jerry is a 02 Cherokee sport CDR 2.5 and I love him lol. He has got some problems that I am currently working on (well my dad come mechanic is I just watch and make the brews). I hope that my blundering through Jeep ownership doesn't annoy everyone. I am really wanting to get jerry up and running and to use him to his full potential.  :zozz_newbie:

• Platinum Member

hi and welcome to the club . were all friends here and if we can happy to help , come and  join in at some of the meets and see what goes on .:wav1

• Platinum Member

Hi, welcome to JOC getting your hands dirty doing your own mods 'n repairs is the best part of Jeep ownership (2nd. is watching someone else do it 4 U.

• Platinum Member

If it's the rear main engine seal it's gearbox off. Not any easy job to do without ramps.

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club always some one on here for advice

An old friend once said it not yours until you fix it yourself

Terry

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the welcome :) I am going to 'help' ahahaha help or hinder will remain to be seen. I'm excited  :great: