oldman emu

RAIDER

• Platinum Member

today santa arrived early :mdr: :mdr: nice new set of OME HD suspension for my commander , this should replace my rocky road spacer kit nicely :icon_king:

DSC017421.thumb.JPG.e0e298b3b18989a22066ec20411f8521.JPG

• Platinum Member

Nice a well proven set up on the Commander can I ask a favour of you before you do can you measure wheel center to bottom of the wheel arch with spacer and OEM spring then again without spacer and with the lift spring in place ... I always think my Commander looks like it need 1/2" more in the rear but would be nice to see the gains with OME fitted .. I've just fitted a set of JBA UCA's on the front difference is night and day  :icon_rr:

• Platinum Member

Nice a well proven set up on the Commander can I ask a favour of you before you do can you measure wheel center to bottom of the wheel arch with spacer and OEM spring then again without spacer and with the lift spring in place ... I always think my Commander looks like it need 1/2" more in the rear but would be nice to see the gains with OME fitted .. I've just fitted a set of JBA UCA's on the front difference is night and day  :icon_rr:

hi ian at the min im running on a 2 inch rough country spacer kit with stock springs and it stands at 22 inch rear 22.5 front its got about 65lbs of stuff in the back at the min so I would expect it to lvl off if I took it out . I think the hd  ome kit may just hold it up a little more we'll see  :happy:

• Platinum Member

cheers I'm running Rough Country lift front and rear but added Monroe sensatrac shocks and have 23" at present will be interesting to see how the HD OME changes things

_DSC0660_1862_zpshahtredi.jpg

• Platinum Member

cheers I'm running Rough Country lift front and rear but added Monroe sensatrac shocks and have 23" at present will be interesting to see how the HD OME changes things

_DSC0660_1862_zpshahtredi.jpg

yep im running on the same shocks just think the old springs on mine  have now gone soft.