New Boots and Panties

TimC

• Platinum Member

Mmmmmmmmmm..............  :icon_bounce:

Well, new boots..... probably not so much the panties

IMG_0692.thumb.JPG.afd13574487650ffd84c8248f2f45b94.JPG

• Platinum Member

2nd choice though, fancied the Radar R7 which looks like a lot of tyre for not so much money, but couldn't get the size. Looking forward to trying them out.

• Platinum Member

I had been looking at the R7 as well read mixed views on the R5 so still undecided

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Mmmmmmmmmm..............  :icon_bounce:

Well, new boots..... probably not so much the panties

They for the JK?

• Platinum Member

The Pros are a good choice, I have been running them for a few months now and haven't got a bad word to say about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

They for the JK?

Yep! for the JK Fen. I did have a cunning plan, which was to get a set of 265/70 or 31/10.50s MTs for the YJ but that I could switch around onto the JK (or CJ) if I wanted. Unfortunately all the bolt patterns are different but by this time I'd got used to the idea of these for the JK, Still have to get something to replace the ageing Mickey Ts on the YJ though.

Haven't fitted them yet, looking forward to trying them out, hopefully get them a bit muddy this weekend  :glasses:

• Platinum Member

The Pros are a good choice, I have been running them for a few months now and haven't got a bad word to say about them.

You do a lot of miles on the tarmac with them Rolf? I'm keeping the standard wheels ( cos I like them ) and Goodyears for road use as the JKs my daily drive and I do about 15k a year in it, the idea is to just fit these if I'm off roading .

• Platinum Member

You do a lot of miles on the tarmac with them Rolf? I'm keeping the standard wheels ( cos I like them ) and Goodyears for road use as the JKs my daily drive and I do about 15k a year in it, the idea is to just fit these if I'm off roading .

I used to run 2 sets, road and mud but I am to lazy to keep changing and I have always found that good quality MT's actually perform quite well on the black stuff.

• Platinum Member

I used to run 2 sets, road and mud but I am to lazy to keep changing and I have always found that good quality MT's actually perform quite well on the black stuff.

LOL, think that may be the way it turns out too  :mdr:

• Platinum Member

two sets of tyres.....  Seems like to much hassle swapping them over every time.