Mazza101

• Platinum Member

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I'm a proud owner of a 4 door Wrangler, which certainly turns heads! My previous Jeep was a 2006 Commander, which was lifted and has a snorkel fitted - loved that car! I wonder if it now belongs to one of the club members...

• Platinum Member

Welcome to JOC :wav2

Very nice set of Jeeps ... really like look of the Polar :great:

• Platinum Member

Welcome to JOC :wav2

Very nice set of Jeeps ... really like look of the Polar :great:

Thank you! I'm very please with it, there don't seem to be many of them around. I'm hoping to fit the soft top to it, just having a little trouble with the insurance at the moment...

• Platinum Member

hi mazz welcome to the club , cant believe you got rid of the commander it could have been my ones twin just that mine hasn't got a snorkel yet  :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

hi mazz welcome to the club , cant believe you got rid of the commander it could have been my ones twin just that mine hasn't got a snorkel yet  :icon_e_biggrin:

I know what you mean RAIDER - it was very hard to let go. I took a photo of every detail before taking it to the dealership as a part ex. I just hope it has a good owner. Miss that car... but the Polar just looked soooo good!

• 2 weeks later...