American Auto Club international August 19/20/16

stewart

• Administrators

American Auto Club international August  19th - 21st 2016

Saturday use of Billing 4x4 Lake Course and Sunday use of Billing 4x4 River Course

Event will be held at;

Billing Aquadrome, Crow Ln, Great Billing, Northampton NN3 9DA.

*****Camping reservations closing Tuesday 16 August due to capacity!*****

Billings Camping £74 for the two nights. Pay Billing Aquadrome Pure Leisure directly

JOC Booking reference is 256690 on Shelduck 2 Events Field!!

Use of the 4x4 Lake Course on Saturday and The River Course on Sunday

11am sign in and pay at the Billings Off Road Site. £25 per day use of that day's track until 4pm

OFF ROAD SITE:

NN7 1AL

Exit the M1 Motorway at Junction 15. Take the A45 towards Northampton and Wellingborough. Take the 6th junction off the A45 (after about 7 miles), where it is signed Billing Aquadrome, then take the 3rd exit off the roundabout towards Billing Aquadrome and Cogenhoe.

At the roundabout pass the Billing Aquadrome turn on your right, also the BP garage. There is a garden centre on the left. Go straight over a set of traffic lights and take the first right towards Little Houghton. After about half a mile turn right for both the Off Road Course and Grange Farm Camping.

Interested;

ARRIVING FRIDAY

Chrisby

kowalskiXJ

gouldsbrough1

rougeraven117

Volant165

mrh2010

PTE993

SATURDAY

Chrisby

kowalskiXJ

gouldsbrough1

rougeraven117

Volant165

Grandmudbar

mrh2010

PTE993

SUNDAY

Chrisby

kowalskiXJ

jeepjimboy

gouldsbrough1

rougeraven117

Volant165

mrh2010

PTE993

KnackeredYJ

Saturday 4x4 The Lake Course £25

Sunday 4x4 The River Course £25

Count me in for both days and nights :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member
jeepjimboy

I've put the Sunday in my diary Stewart, looking forward to meeting up.

Sorry I can't make a visit to Henlow, as it's round the corner from me. 1st anniversary so we'll be off holding hands somewhere.  :icon_e_surprised:

• Platinum Member
gouldsbrough1

Hi Stuart

Can you put me and Louise down for camping and 4x4 track, for the full weekend.

We had so much fun at the last one :great:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
rougeraven117

Me and charmaine will be there for saturday and sunday for sure and possibly friday night if I can get off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Grandmudbar

Hi All, we will be going on Saturday, would be great if we could park with you guys on the JEEP stand. We wont be camping as live in Northampton or using the 4X4 course as our GC is totaly stock. Mat & Jane

• Platinum Member

CAMPING UPDATE

Billings Camping £74 for the two nights. (As it is the Northampton Hot Air Balloon festival as well their rates reflect it.)

When you call Billings to book your campsite please tell them JOC Booking reference is 256690 and we are on Shelduck 4

• Platinum Member

Hi. I will be there from the 17th-23rd. Looking forward to the event and the 4x4 course. Will the whole course be available all day on the Saturday?

• Platinum Member

Hi all,

Waiting for confirmation on which course we get which day.

Jim

• Platinum Member

What time do things start on the Saturday? I was looking at being there for about 09.00.

• Platinum Member

Some of us will be camping Friday. The stand usually jeeps arrive between 9 and 10. At 10:30 we'll head off to the off road course with those participating.

Be There Saturday evening and Sunday all being well , negotiating on Friday night and Saturday :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

I just spoke to Billings Camping -- due to Balloon Fest campsite nearly full! 

Please see first page for our group booking number and location.

Off road site owner to confirm this evening which course we will use on which day.

• Platinum Member
gouldsbrough1

Hi all can you tell me at what time will someone from the club will be there to rope off the clubs area? As I don't want to set up our camp in the wrong place within shelduck4  :icon_bounce: :great:

Cheers

• Platinum Member

Sure. I aim to get to the campsite between noon and 1pm on Friday to put up the banners at the campsite.  Look for the black JOC sail flags.

• Platinum Member

Hi all can you tell me at what time will someone from the club will be there to rope off the clubs area? As I don't want to set up our camp in the wrong place within shelduck4  :icon_bounce: :great:

Cheers

PLEASE NOTE AS OF TODAY THAT PURE EVENTS HAS SHIFTED US TO SHELDUCK 2 EVENTS FIELD but that will be on your confirmation email from them when you use the group booking reference number.

• Platinum Member

Saturday use of Billing 4x4 Lake Course and Sunday use of Billing 4x4 River Course

Event will be held at;

Billing Aquadrome, Crow Ln, Great Billing, Northampton NN3 9DA.

*****Camping reservations closing Tuesday 16 August due to capacity!*****

Billings Camping £74 for the two nights. Pay Billing Aquadrome Pure Leisure directly

JOC Booking reference is 256690 on Shelduck 2 Events Field!!

Use of the 4x4 Lake Course on Saturday and The River Course on Sunday

11am sign in and pay at the Billings Off Road Site. £25 per day use of that day's track until 4pm

• Platinum Member
gouldsbrough1

Cheers Jim and thanks for the update on location we hope to be there about lunchtime too. We're so looking forward for this weekend. Cheers

• Platinum Member

Hi all,  :wav2 we've just paid up for the weekend.  We'll coming up Friday evening....just Anne and I this time...no kids  :great:  Unfortunately I've just discovered the MOT's run out on our TJ so we won't be joining in on the off-roading  :icon_cry: but we'll bring the JK along for showing and shining. Look forward to seeing everyone Friday.

Cheers

Paul