Thetford Forest - Sunday 18th September 2016

Jules

• Platinum Member

Bring the JK......CB radio. Chainsaw. Hedgcutters. Loppers. Woodchipper. You'll be fine. :icon_e_wink:

OK Jules, so now the YJ is hors de combat with a knackered clutch I've taken your advice on board and made a few modifications to the JK to help with the scratchy bits.

Might also come in handy if we have a zombie apocalypse at the weekend  :mdr:

IMG_0723.thumb.JPG.616b57bd828677d490f8f8f850d17b64.JPG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimC

• Jules

• RAIDER

• fen01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm....the Sunday is going to be busy with byway clearing it seems.......... :scratch:

You will be fine in the JK Tim..........Follow me!

• Platinum Member

OK Jules, so now the YJ is hors de combat with a knackered clutch I've taken your advice on board and made a few modifications to the JK to help with the scratchy bits.

wicked set up tim think i'll follow you  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

Tim you forgot the kitchen sink  :na:

What CB chanel are we on for Sunday guys?

Based upon the fact you may want to sing......I suggest you be on one channel.....and the rest of us another!  :icon_e_wink:

All to be decided on the day which channel.

• Platinum Member

Based upon the fact you may want to sing......I suggest you be on one channel.....and the rest of us another!  :icon_e_wink:

All to be decided on the day which channel.

You cut me to the quick Sir !  :icon_jokercolor:

• Platinum Member

would like to say a public thank you to Rolf and Jules for organising a great day's laning in Thetford. It was our first time laning in 'JP' and although completely std he passed with flying colours.

I'd also like to say thank you to all other attendees for being a cheery bunch of folks and made our first outing with the club and real pleasure.

I'll post what few piccies i have later.

A massive thank you first of all to Rolf for letting us venture out in his "back garden".

His knowledge of Thetford was very evident and without this the day could not have been the great success it was. His efforts before the event with checking the routes was very evident. Well done.  :great:

Secondly a thank you to all who attended. If was good to meet you all, old and new members alike.

There will be another Thetford trip before you know it!........

Jules

• Platinum Member

A big thank you to Rolf & Jules  for organising  the trip around  the lanes of Thetford

Great bunch jeep owners 

Terry

image.jpeg.b3542f3b9b77151bdda768b5a5e18ae4.jpeg

image.jpeg.fc4bd2c8b205a1bb6b388cccc0f328d7.jpeg

image.jpeg.05e6beeb752bf0ddb91c8e3136443eca.jpeg

• Platinum Member

Thanks for coming along guys, great day with a great bunch of people.  The next trip may be The North Essex lanes.

4ab10efd80eb0f0cbbdd847735424ec5.jpg76ebb099873be2e46a7360b4abe43750.jpga99da40747c52234593bbae40261fbb9.jpg9fa2b1dfcf9facb1ab64b607c0ec7ce1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

BIG THANK YOU to rolf & jules for a brilliant day out , the day seemed to be over so fast ,  looking forward to the next venture now :great: :icon_e_biggrin:

2.thumb.jpg.172956defd2ec483d0198ccb45a7e622.jpg

DSC01762.thumb.JPG.3f08f6ae38ede6081a6c786ca553382d.JPG

• Platinum Member

Great day out with a good bunch of Jeep folk.  Thoroughly well organised by Rolf and Jules! Thank you chaps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

A thank you to Rolf and Jules for an excellent day and to meet a good bunch of guys.

Look forward  to the next one......

Cheers Tim Riches. :great:

• Platinum Member

Many Thanks to Rolf and Jules for running a great day out laning on sunday  :great:

A lot of time and effort goes into setting these things up and it is appreciated, lots of variety, open country, mud and through the trees and didn't get a scratch  :icon_e_biggrin:

Credit also to the guys in stock Jeeps on road tyres showing us what a standard Jeep can do and you don't have to spend a fortune on lifts and mods to have some off road fun in the countryside.............. for the moment  :rofl:

a few random pics of the lovely East Anglian countryside, Aled ( I think) explaining to Rob why size matters..... presumably talking about tyres and Fen on gate duty 

IMG_0727.thumb.JPG.e05d0567f522e2533b1ffd39c87c944d.JPG

IMG_0728.thumb.JPG.46511a47d9b35b3437cc4cb907ec2c06.JPG

IMG_0732.thumb.JPG.1bace705fdb3b22328b135e69ac7354c.JPG

IMG_0734.thumb.JPG.ff101091fdae2607004eb872f282f1c0.JPG

IMG_0737.thumb.JPG.4a4cfa2871b4b5f6d1f768dcd731d491.JPG