RRAPPY

• Platinum Member

Hi I have been a jeep owner for sixteen years, I have owned my current Jeep Commander since 2006. I am looking to purchase a reasonable KJ Cherokee for going off road and running some Green Lanes. I have some mobility issues so I would not intend to  take on anything too extreme. If there are any Jeep members in Shropshire  who would like to join in let me know. :great:

HPIM4126.thumb.JPG.46062f11a67bdae539046bd76671b19c.JPG

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club  :wav1

Raider (member here) has a commander and its epic off road. I followed him around Whitecliff at the event there in May. Very capable machine. Ask him about the specifications :) I am sure he will be along shortly to say hi.

• Platinum Member

hi Michael  :wav1 welcome to the club . love the colour of your commander mines light silver , as soon as tazmann's jeep is back on the road we'll be looking at some lanes in Shropshire you'll be welcome to tag along too  :great: . and by he way the commander will do all and more than you would think ive just added a 2 inch lift , new mud and rock tyres and im still all smiles  :icon_e_biggrin: