Hello from Leamington Spa

Snowman II

• Platinum Member
Snowman II

I saw a blue TJ in Leamington the other day covered in Jeepey adverts, so I thought I'd join the forum and say Hi.

It made me wonder if Jeepey has a big presence in the Leamington area, especially in terms of finding a decent mechanic for looking after my TJ.

Account_Deleted_02

Hi, welcome!

The only blue TJ I know in leamington belongs to Jim, who has a couple of other Jeeps too. I'm in Kenilworth with a Yellow TJ and a green ZJ. As for maintenance, I do most of mine myself.

Graham.

• Platinum Member

Hi and welcome

I park a jku at various land rover sites around Warwickshire and sometimes at the folks house in kenilworth.

• Platinum Member
kowalskiXJ

Hello, Welcome to the club, I'm just down the road in Redditch, Worcs my brother lives in Sambourne, Warks so not far away, I to do all my own repairs & maintenance so don't bother  with indie workshops. so I'm no help there.

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club  :wav1

I'm just up the road in Birmingham. More and more jeeps in the midlands now  :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

Hi Rob, welcome! I have recently used Cottrell garage over by Balsall common for some routine maintenance on my TJ and '42 Willys. Ask for Rob.