Top Posters In This Topic

• Volant165

• doodle

• jeepjimboy

• stewart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

And have just had an email from the organisers, replied with confirmation, we are in :icon_king:

See you there Paul, or Ladbroke Grove in passing  :icon_lol: only joking, honest...

• Platinum Member

:na:

And have just had an email from the organisers, replied with confirmation, we are in :icon_king:

See you there Paul, or Ladbroke Grove in passing  :icon_lol: only joking, honest...

• Platinum Member

Just in case there are any JOC police on route, the Yellow Peril is now covered  :glasses:

20160920_143204_1024_pixels.thumb.jpg.8f5dbac975234b9561bb886c7a5ae1a5.jpg

• Platinum Member

I have a huge dilema!

Do i bring the TJ or work on the misses to bring the newly acquired 75th Grand Cherokee?  :scratch:

• Platinum Member

UPDATE:

Grimjeeper

UKJeeper

Polydor

Mikey

PTE993

You are on the confirmed list but they say the call centre agency was unable to reach you by phone/email.  I am on this list too. Your places are reserved.

IF ANYONE CANNOT MAKE IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW

• Platinum Member

SEBSXIAN

ALIENATOR

You are on the waiting list and I can get you in! Please let me know if you want in.

Tim Newton

HarleyKenn

Late interest, would you guys want in if I can get you spots?

• Platinum Member

Schawing... Email confirmation of date, time etc has arrived. See you saturday.  Still do not have a clue which vehicle yet... :icon_flower:

• Platinum Member

Right can i ask a stupid question?

Is there only one entrance to Selfridges carpark?

The email from the events people give the selfridges carpark postcode as W1U 1QY, Orchard street.

Selfridges website for car park give W1H 6HL ' For Satnav' access via Edwards Mews, off Orchard street.

Looking at google maps, there seems to be one ways and lots of building works but that is dependant on how old the photos are?

Volant165- What say you?

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

My new JK Rubicon has sadly not arrived in time for this event (fingers crossed for next week!!!!! :icon_cry:. However, I would love to support the event in some way / see all the jeeps! 

Is there any reason why I could not pop by Jeep Croydon and join for a sneaky look towards the end of the event?

• Platinum Member

Doodle you're the lucky one. I've still heard nothing from the organisers.

I hadn't until 2 days ago.  I can copy and paste it in here if people so wish?

• Platinum Member
The Grim Jeeper

I've got a confirmation email from the organisers. Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday. See ya there.

Right can i ask a stupid question?

Is there only one entrance to Selfridges carpark?

The email from the events people give the selfridges carpark postcode as W1U 1QY, Orchard street.

Selfridges website for car park give W1H 6HL ' For Satnav' access via Edwards Mews, off Orchard street.

Looking at google maps, there seems to be one ways and lots of building works but that is dependant on how old the photos are?

Volant165- What say you?

Paul,

I was there in July and Edwards Mews was all road works and closed to traffic, the entrance to the Selfridges Car park was in Orchard Street.

The entrance that was active in July was the one with the 3.5m height warning.

I am sure Jim will confirm if there are any other traffic restrictions.

Orchard_street.thumb.png.8614d1365470a914a551dda63f80d5c6.png

• Platinum Member

Last night I googled and it show what appears to be the old entrance so I did not post the post code as listed on Selfridges.

What I do know is that these are the coordinates per my Galileo software.

+51.514729, -0.154062

Hi guys, please see the thread!

2.4 metres is the max Clearance inside the parking garage.

On the thread I said that Selfridges website is wrong and gave the coordinates for the exact entrance on Orchard Street. And above 2.4 M you will run into hanging security cameras inside the garage, redecorate your roof, etc.

Hi guys, please see the thread!

2.4 metres is the max Clearance inside the parking garage.

On the thread I said that Selfridges website is wrong and gave the coordinates for the exact entrance on Orchard Street. And above 2.4 M you will run into hanging security cameras inside the garage, redecorate your roof, etc.

Been there, seen that. Had to air Chris's JK down to get out of the carpark when we were there last.......