• Volant165

• doodle

• jeepjimboy

• stewart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Morning everyone...

1) I still don't seem to have recieved a phone call yet - not sure that its an issue having read some of the earlier posts but just in case...

2) Just to confirm its 'Doodle' with 2x 'o's not 3x as in the list. Dont want to get turned around due to something like that!

3) Volant165- DId you manage to get a postcode? I will look one up but knowing me I am bound to get the wrog one and end up in Norfolk or something!

4) Anyone else going to be coming into London via the M4?

• Platinum Member

Morning everyone...

1) I still don't seem to have recieved a phone call yet - not sure that its an issue having read some of the earlier posts but just in case...

2) Just to confirm its 'Doodle' with 2x 'o's not 3x as in the list. Dont want to get turned around due to something like that!

3) Volant165- DId you manage to get a postcode? I will look one up but knowing me I am bound to get the wrog one and end up in Norfolk or something!

4) Anyone else going to be coming into London via the M4?

Same as, except the spelling bit. We coming A1/M1, if I get the post code lol. But Selfridges and dealership are not hard to find I would have thought :icon_e_ugeek:

• Platinum Member

Same as, except the spelling bit. We coming A1/M1, if I get the post code lol. But Selfridges and dealership are not hard to find I would have thought :icon_e_ugeek:

They are not hard looking at map but knowing me and London- something will happen and Ill end up in the forgtten land! :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

Last night I googled and it show what appears to be the old entrance so I did not post the post code as listed on Selfridges.

What I do know is that these are the coordinates per my Galileo software.

+51.514729, -0.154062

• Platinum Member

Last night I googled and it show what appears to be the old entrance so I did not post the post code as listed on Selfridges.

What I do know is that these are the coordinates per my Galileo software.

+51.514729, -0.154062

:gasp: Now you are getting far too technical...

I would like to think that the Selfridges website is correct- cannot believe that it would be

Yep, i plugged that postcode into google maps and it took me there but I have spoken to a couple of people today that didn't seem to think that you could drive there. I shall await further instructions!

• Platinum Member

Well I have driven there four times in the last two months. Being from the US I did struggle with the lack of 24 hour McDonald's drive throughs but I made it. Good news is that on Saturday there is no congestion charge. Take your pick. Selfridges website or the coordinates. More than one way to skin a cat.

• Platinum Member

4x - are you mad?

I tend to stay away from London as much as i can- However as its a good cause i couldn't resist

• Platinum Member

It will be great fun to see all the heads turn as we cruise through

Yes it will- I told a mate i was doing it and he intermediately said that 20x wasn't a lot! True but could become a strategic nightmare with many more!

• Platinum Member

You're in and on the list. The events agency is calling to confirm headcount for food and goodies etc. Etc. Parking is Selfridges car park. Entrance is on Orchard street only about twenty feet past the Jeep showroom. Will get the postcode. Good mix of jeeps coming.

I assume that its a given that there would be a passenger in the Jeep? Just thinking about headcount mentioned above..

I would ask if and when i had a call but Im still waiting..

• Administrators

Still no call from anyone.  Am I still in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say So

• Platinum Member

Often take the Rubicon to London ! It's great fun  :glasses:

:icon_e_biggrin:

I'm thoroughly looking forward to it.

• Platinum Member

Sir Volant165 I have'nt received any email re. Urban Cruise Event. Thanks and See you soon!!!

• Platinum Member

Still no phone call Jim, if you are there tomoz for a meeting with Jeep, it'll be me and Denise coming down tell them.

Jim

• Platinum Member

Still no phone call Jim, if you are there tomoz for a meeting with Jeep, it'll be me and Denise coming down tell them.

Jim

I do not wish to labour the point but still have not had a phone call either- I will still turn up and i should have my other half (Eneida) accompanying me, unless something goes awry!

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

I advised them at the beginning to allow for two to three people per vehicle so if they never get around to calling there will be enough food at the barbie. My final prep meeting with them is next Wednesday. We agreed the confirmed list of attendees with them.

I was the first to register and have not had a call either.

I had a call, they left a message on Friday  and I returned their all today when I got back from Germany and gave them my confirmation of attending and number in vehicle :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

I advised them at the beginning to allow for two to three people per vehicle so if they never get around to calling there will be enough food at the barbie. My final prep meeting with them is next Wednesday. We agreed the confirmed list of attendees with them.

I was the first to register and have not had a call either.

:great:

• Platinum Member

Just had very nice conversation with a lovely lady about the event.

She has given me the postcode of Jeep Marylebone and Selfridges is opposite apparently. Six floor parking - space reserved for us etc.

Postcode is W10 1QY. The dealership is number 105- but not sure that you could miss it.

Sounds like a chance to test drive some as well later in the day at the BBQ.

Cool beans....

• Platinum Member

Just had very nice conversation with a lovely lady about the event.

She has given me the postcode of Jeep Marylebone and Selfridges is opposite apparently. Six floor parking - space reserved for us etc.

Postcode is W10 1QY. The dealership is number 105- but not sure that you could miss it.

Sounds like a chance to test drive some as well later in the day at the BBQ.

I'm

Cool beans....

I think you mean W1U 1QY other wise you'll end up in Ladbroke Grove  :oops: