Urban Jeep Cruise through the capital - **EVENT FULL** 24th September

stewart

• Platinum Member

Not had a call from anyone yet.  :whip:

Hi Graham I have confirmed you are on the list so the agency should be ringing you as part of their followup.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Volant165

• doodle

• jeepjimboy

• stewart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

I'm dead chuffed that I'm included. Please forward the registration form.

Registration sent! Please fill it out today.

• Platinum Member

No call yet. Maybe I'll just turn up and crash the party as its local. Not good organisation though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

As Jeep UK use outside agencies for the finer things, we don't have control over the agencies. Anyone other than Chrisby get a call from the events agency??

• Platinum Member

No phone call yet but that doesn't mean I havnt had one from an unknown number or was busy at the time. Which reminds me to check voicemail.

• Platinum Member
The Grim Jeeper

Thanks Jim. Registration received & completed. Looking forward to meeting up on the 24th.

• Platinum Member

Form filled out and sent in, yesterday. After an email poke from a certain someone. Did it on the bus while going into Amsterdam from Hoofddorp! (as you do!)

• Platinum Member

I didn't realise there was going to be a list.  I haven't received any details of the event other than the date.

• Platinum Member

Urban Jeep Cruise through the capital

Saturday 24th September

Full details still to come but at a high level:

Park up at Selfridges, HEIGHT RESTRICTION 2.4 Metres!

Greeting, registration, and tea/coffee at Jeep Marylebone please arrive 8:45am

Aim to set off between 9:45 and 10:15am

Drive by iconic landmarks en route to Motor Village Jeep Croydon for a Jeep BBQ.

Approximately two hour drive.

Spaces are limited! We are holding this event with Motor Village Jeep UK, the subsidiary of Jeep UK headquarters.

You must register your interest here first to receive the registration email. Follow the registration instructions on the email that you receive. Motor Village Jeep will confirm if you have received a place.

JOC are not charging for this event.

JOC CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:

Stewart

Volant165

Chrisby

Jeepjimboy

GeePee

Mikey

RamanR

Polydor

Buzz

JohnsJeep

Wills

PTE993

Paultheotherone

Doughnut

UKJeeper

Shawnedstanley

Doublejack

Dooodle

TheGrimJeeper

ARCastillo

========================

Waiting List

shame as i live in london and would of loved it

• Platinum Member

Had a missed unknown call on Friday and finally managed to track someone down,apparently i`m getting a call "again" tomorrow. Staff did not seem to know who was in charge of this,hope i`m still on the bloody list after all this as we have made plans to be there.What`s the postcode for the meet up/location/parking etc......and times to arrive and register?

Looking forward to this,hope i`m not the only old skool banger that`s going to be there.(Would be awesome if we had some Willys,CJ`s going)....

• Platinum Member

You're in and on the list. The events agency is calling to confirm headcount for food and goodies etc. Etc. Parking is Selfridges car park. Entrance is on Orchard street only about twenty feet past the Jeep showroom. Will get the postcode. Good mix of jeeps coming.

• Platinum Member

Nice,we need a good mix.Do we pay for car park? Wife likes Selfridges but have never parked there (we all know how pricey Selfridges can be).

Awesome that i`m in,I even gave the email lady the best times to call me as I work from home and no appointments for a four hour slot.My phone won`t leave my side.

Thanks for getting back to me and really looking forward to this and meeting up with you guys.

• Platinum Member

I have been to several planning meetings and have one more next week. Had some time to kill and walked around Selfridges. If nothing else an experience ££ from food court to clothes.

There will be a Jeep person at the entrance of the car park and one on our "floor" marshalling us. Free will be taken care of. Allow time so as to arrive 8:30 - 8:45

Agency putting together it schedule, road book, etc.

• Platinum Member

Perfect, thanks. Is it being filmed/photographed etc for anything...website, program, magazine? Or just a bit of fun?

• Platinum Member

Waiting confirmation but I think two photographers will be capturing the event plus our own go pro / stills etc.