mike macdonald

• Platinum Member
mike macdonald

Hi all, Mike Macdonald signing in for the first time .We have a 2002 Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD  which I have just had to take off the road. Cylinder head has to come off, no 3 injector in solid and won't budge, plus 2 injector bolts sheared off and the rocker cover is shot trying to get the injector out. So all in all not a pretty site.

But, we shall persevere, any advice would be most helpful, as I don't have a garage that will fit it will be an outside job!

The Jeep was bought to tow a caravan which hasn't happened yet, retirement, boats and other issues have seen to that.

A good source of reasonable decent 2nd hand spares would be most useful.

Look forward to reading more on here,

Regards, Mike

• Platinum Member

hi mike welcome to the club sounds like you have a few problems there then , you could try these people ive bought from them b4 they have all sorts of jeeps  and not been disappointed yet quick delivery and warranty too .  info@chryslerbreakers.co.uk . or tele 01254301021  :wav2

• Platinum Member

Ditto to the above. They are also known as 'ACD of Lancashire'

Had several parts from them . Very quick delivery - usually the following day!

• Platinum Member
mike macdonald

Thankyou all for the welcome. Is there a workshop manual specific for the 2.7CRD Grand Cherokee 2002, or do I need to look at the Merc manual. Haynes don't seem to do one. Regards mike

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club... let the endless times of pondering your jeep begin  :mdr: