Scottish meet

Oilcan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Colin Beedie

Hi I'm new to this group I stay in Arbroath Angus. I have been to an off road course in Fife think it's called Glentarkie it's very good. I have just replaced my 51 plate Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 56 Plate not taken it off road as yet but I'm helping Fife Raynet on Sunday so i will be driving off road for a bit then. I would love to have a Scottish meet.

Scottish meet sounds interesting, although it's a long way South! Any thoughts on dates in early August or mid September? Can't justify a trip on the ferry unless there's a longer journey involved, so other times impossible for me. An off road day would be fun, and it's surprising what you can do without leaving marks on the car (see "new member from Shetland" on "introduce yourself") A venue anywhere in Scotland would suit us, if the timing is right.

• Administrators

How many of our Scotish members would be interested in a Scotish event ? Let's see what we can get going up in your region !

• Administrators

Hi, new to Jeeps and would enjoy meeting other "local" members.

If I can help let me know.

Ross

I do travel to Scotland from Sunny Kent many times a year ! Sometimes it is a quick vista but I would love to meet up next time I'm up!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Platinum Member

Just new to the site and having seen this wondered if any meet happened and if any planned in the future.  :wav2

• 1 year later...
  • Platinum Member

This is an old thread but I thought I'd try and bring it back to life. Wouldnt mind meeting up with some fellow jock jeepers.

I live just outside Glasgow in one of the numerous new towns, can you guess which one. What's it called?

6 hours ago, BikerSco said:

This is an old thread but I thought I'd try and bring it back to life. Wouldnt mind meeting up with some fellow jock jeepers.

I live just outside Glasgow in one of the numerous new towns, can you guess which one. What's it called?

I went to Glasgow once .... lovely place ... met three drunk lads on the underground one night ... couldn’t tell ya what the conversation was about ? Couldn’t understand the buggers ? ..

scotland is on my todo list .... will let you know when me n the jeep are comming up ?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
13 hours ago, John said:

I went to Glasgow once .... lovely place ... met three drunk lads on the underground one night ... couldn’t tell ya what the conversation was about ? Couldn’t understand the buggers ? ..

scotland is on my todo list .... will let you know when me n the jeep are comming up ?

You will always be made very welcome here in Scotland @John just give me a shout when you're coming up and we can try and arrange something.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member

HaHaHa dont worry about that mate, you don;t wanna come up just yet, wait till the snow starts at least ?