Run to the sea - 13th July 2013 write up

stewart

• Administrators

Wow what a hot day! Hit 33c ! This was a very dusty and dry day so no real challenges to deal with part from the dust!!

Here's a few pic's from today! I have stayed down here for the weekend camping the beach at Swanage was amazing even at 7:30 pm and roasting!!

Full write up to follow !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373751807.031247.thumb.jpg.173e4fd1e4b9c490f723cad32b3cb412.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373751856.420053.thumb.jpg.e1463d4d0829676398b5a65b2094a49c.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373751897.565019.thumb.jpg.256816b5aae406084c87a8382b8e72d9.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373751929.052353.thumb.jpg.5b4fbb74e697d63542f2af9f04399d11.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373751959.083162.thumb.jpg.f20e4253abe0627ddeaaf3b414f32b8c.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373751996.384952.thumb.jpg.e0833766f19f52aa9a128224988f547e.jpg

Good to see you checked the depth of the water before wading through!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:

Even if it was using small children and adults. I'm sure there was another way used in previous years that didn't involve getting wet feet.  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

Thanks all and big thanks as always to Stewart and Sven for organising. Sorry I had to stop half way, heat exhaustion I think, just couldn't stay awake!! A novel experience when off roading! I've drifted off on a motorbike before but never on a bumpy trail!

Wasn't very well when we got to Swanage but then had a good sleep and then hit the beers and was fine :)

Back in Surrey now, getting the bar b on.

musubyjy.jpg

ra5azemu.jpg

dugenyda.jpg

3y2uqygy.jpg

2aby5y6y.jpg

• Platinum Member

Thanks Sven thanks Stewart.....yep dust was the key word on this trip.....and heat  :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

Even if it was using small children and adults.

It's a very time efficient way  :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

Great day, thanks - especially paddling in the ford then driving through it.

Thomas and George slept 60 minutes on the journey home - it's tiring this jeeping!

Cheers

Peter

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart

Did you get a good pic of our red Wrangler coming through the first ford?

Hope so.

cheers

Peter

• Administrators

Hi Stewart

Did you get a good pic of our red Wrangler coming through the first ford?

Hope so.

cheers

Peter

Hi Peter yes I did will post up the rest of the pic's today!

• Platinum Member

:scratch:1 of our KJ's is missing ,,Ok cmon what have you done with Christian (Wildjeeper) ,,Went to the sea side with you lot , and has not been seen or heard of since  :icon_rolleyes:

• Platinum Member

When we left Chris and Leigh (in good health, I may add), they were going to go camping in Wales for a week, so probably only just coming back today.

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

:scratch:1 of our KJ's is missing ,,Ok cmon what have you done with Christian (Wildjeeper) ,,Went to the sea side with you lot , and has not been seen or heard of since  :icon_rolleyes:

Lol! We went camping afterwards for the week and ended up with no wifi or Internet access at most places.  We both really enjoyed the day though Chris had a few probs with the KJ which I'm sure he'll tell you about soon.  They're still not fixed so that's something he's going to sort in the coming week(s).  Ended up in South Wales at the weekend with The Kent Off Road Club and did Strata Florida and some good lanes with some local guys.  Excellent!

Leigh (Chris's other half)  :happy: