Today I have!!!! well this evening after work

Paul103

• Platinum Member

Hi all

received these from Alex today!!!! must say excellent service! overnight all the way up here

easy straight forward fit apart from and a word of warning to others one off the seat bolt was seized in and even my impact wrench struggled to remove it so liberal amount of grease on threads before putting back in.

I work for a motor factors at the moment so the fire extinguisher was sourced at a very reasonable price.

ps we got sweets

IMG_0529.thumb.JPG.ac7ea7bdadea2f4b65a68a082ef1e6a4.JPG

IMG_0530_-_Copy.thumb.JPG.9ddcbc4ac40db37050148b665c8d7ae2.JPG

IMG_0531.thumb.JPG.90a36e2fb10912ba529e4e423734f394.JPG

• Platinum Member

While I have never felt the need to have a fire extinguisher but I am wondering how this would work as a Thermos holder. We always have a flask when we go out but it is always rattling around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Usually carry a fire extinguisher in the Jeep never know when it can come in handy ! The mount looks good :great:

• Trade Member

Cheers Paul,

Glad your happy with it! Its a convenient location to store it, either that or on the rear of the roll cage is also favourable.

Alex

• Platinum Member

Nice. Whipped up a bracket a couple weeks ago, when i swapped in the 'new' rollcage. Used the rear seat belt bolt hole and a bit o' scrap metal I had.

27251208246_a26ae5a88f_b.jpg

27284509715_4d80d3c5ea_b.jpg

• Platinum Member

While I have never felt the need to have a fire extinguisher but I am wondering how this would work as a Thermos holder. We always have a flask when we go out but it is always rattling around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it !  :rofl: