Goodies from Goodwinch

TimC

• Platinum Member

Just arrived.......

Some damn expensive rope! ....... but search as I might, definitely no bags of sweeties,  :icon_e_sad:

Don't understand it, did they forget to put them in ?  :scratch:

IMG_0690.thumb.JPG.0a0f9a636f42f836117c2a5395b0f7c1.JPG

Just arrived.......

Some damn expensive rope! ....... but search as I might, definitely no bags of sweeties,  :icon_e_sad:

Don't understand it, did they forget to put them in ?  :scratch:

:rofl: :rofl:

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting

Good stuff. Been using Dynema from David Bowyer for years. Wouldn't want to go back to steel.

In case you haven't used it before, make sure you protect it from sharp stones if winching over the edge of a hole for example. But if it breaks you can re-splice it.

Steve.

• Platinum Member

Good stuff. Been using Dynema from David Bowyer for years. Wouldn't want to go back to steel.

In case you haven't used it before, make sure you protect it from sharp stones if winching over the edge of a hole for example. But if it breaks you can re-splice it.

Steve.

Thanks for the advice Steve, only ever used cable on the very rare occasions that I've winched before. Was thinking of getting some Rockguard protectors and Tree strops at the same time but was feeling a bit skint, will have to wait for another day. If it breaks I wish I could splice it but unfortunately I'm not my Dad, it's a skill I should probably try to learn along with knotting  :glasses:

BTW was that you in the red TJ I was talking to briefly at the weekend at Whitcliff about your soft top set up ?