Expeditions Overland Series

SavMan

• Platinum Member

Anyone on here watch the series above. Only just came across it so decide to give it a go and watch it. First 12 episodes Alaska/Yukon  as well as the 2 year build up of smaller trips.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Just finished Series 1, the final episode  (12) really interesting particularly as it's a 150 miles through a remote part of Canada. Now on to Series 2 but we'll worth a watch.

• Platinum Member

I'm om the third season now. Fantastic.  :great:

They have so much open space in America to drive on. Watched loads of videos on YouTube of Mohab, really do fancy going there one day.

• Platinum Member

I'm om the third season now. Fantastic.  :great:

They have so much open space in America to drive on. Watched loads of videos on YouTube of Mohab, really do fancy going there one day.

I am going there in 2 weeks.  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

I am going there in 2 weeks.  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

Nice  :great: Thinking of going for my 40th in a few years. spending a week there doing some trails but then heading off to see a little more of America. Sort of fly drive holiday. Make sure you take plenty photos!!!

• Platinum Member

Check out Dan Grec he took a pretty much stock TJ from tip of Alaska to the foot of Argentina. He is now setting off on a 2 year drive around Africa this time with a fully spec'd JKUR.

http://www.theroadchoseme.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Took a couple of hours this afternoon to dig into this. Really enjoyable...

• Platinum Member

Anyone on here watch the series above. Only just came across it so decide to give it a go and watch it. First 12 episodes Alaska/Yukon  as well as the 2 year build up of smaller trips.

I forgot to say thank you for pointing this out.  Blew through all the episodes for both the Alaska and South America trips in 3 days (one of the perks of working from home from time to time during the week).

Very inspiring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Try this as well the scenery WOW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 3 months later...
  • Platinum Member

The boys at Expedition Overland go back to the MacKenzie trail that they had to turn back on a couple of years ago this time to set about mapping the route and completing it. 3 episode series check it out on YouTube

Only in a Jeep

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

you gotta love the sound of a v8 diesel... i'm a big fan of the 70 series (shoot me down if you like!)