New member Bedfordshire

skip10123

• Platinum Member

Good evening all, have now had my 03 Grand Cherokee a couple of months and am a very happy bunny. Bought off Ebay with a couple of problems, problem 1 nsf window regulator problem, sourced one from Amazon and a problem no more, number 2 slightly bigger problem, terrible crunching noise on driving, diagnosed by sellers garage as a front diff problem with an estimate of about £500. Problem solved by changing front prop constant velocity joints sourced from Ebay for £65 the pair and changed in a couple of hours, now lovely and quiet and smooth.

Have now to fit my towbar, and also thinking about replacing front bumper as it is cracked, just need to source.

Pleased with the way it drives and behaves on the road.

Hope to attend some meets soon.

skip

Hi Skippy

Where abouts in Bedfordshire are you based? I'm just over the county boarder in Rushden and have a few lanes routed out for the next few weeks / months so if you fancy a run out drop me a line

• Platinum Member

Hi Skippy

Where abouts in Bedfordshire are you based? I'm just over the county boarder in Rushden and have a few lanes routed out for the next few weeks / months so if you fancy a run out drop me a line

Welcome to the club, I'm just on the edge of cambs / beds, your welcome to join me and Adam on our next outing [emoji1303]

Also some pictures of your jeep please [emoji38]

0||||||0  2010 JKU

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
marcusjeepyjeeps

Hi Skip,

like a few others im on the herts/beds border in letchworth - have yet to go on any adventures of yet but planning soon