I have been banned.......

fen01

• Platinum Member

So it was announced today that I am now banned from buying anything else for my jeep. Her rationale: you don't need it.....

• Platinum Member

If you wire a friend the funds and they buy the parts, then technically you did not buy them.

If you wire a friend the funds and they buy the parts, then technically you did not buy them.

:scratch: I like this one, will be copying for future reference.

I have similar conversations but there's the odd thing that turns up that I need need [emoji6]

0||||||0  2010 JKU

• Platinum Member
General Confusion

I just hope when I die, my wife doesn't sell all my Jeep stuff for what I told her I paid for them!!

• Platinum Member

You need to train wife to be winch bitch then everything is needed as it makes a WBs life easier.

I have a great WB

I tried this Jim, apparently the fact that my secretary actually hit the "Buy Button" doesn't wash the the Wife.... :rofl:

So lately I've been keeping the Jeep at PB customs mostly, what she doesn't see she doesn't notice and then I use the "Oh that's was on there from the factory, You must have noticed that before!?!" line :mdr: lol

• Platinum Member

You need to train wife to be winch bitch then everything is needed as it makes a WBs life easier.

I have a great WB

totally agree, get them involved, then they understand how essential those extra modifications are....... :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

having had time to mull her statement, my only option is to ban her from buying bags; of shape or form.  You only need one bag in life do you not?? 

let's see how long her sanction on jeep parts lasts....

• Platinum Member

having had time to mull her statement, my only option is to ban her from buying bags; of shape or form.  You only need one bag in life do you not?? 

let's see how long her sanction on jeep parts lasts....

Bags, shoes, jewellery.

And if it does not go well you will see why most of us have tents and good sleeping bags!

• Platinum Member

Bags, shoes, jewellery.

And if it does not go well you will see why most of us have tents and good sleeping bags!

I have those, but also have a four bedroom house that the 2 of rattle around.  So, if it ever comes to being banished, I'll just have move the mountain of bags off one of the spares beds....  At least Jeep bits are fitted and not just left lying around..

move the mountain of bags off one of the spares beds....

You could always start putting them on eBay to fund your Jeep parts....... :icon_jokercolor:

• Platinum Member

my wife has lots of shoes, that she "needs", when we lived in France, I hid a bag with 16 pairs in it, she didn't notice them gone, for 4 months. she changed her tone after that.......

• Platinum Member

my wife has lots of shoes, that she "needs", when we lived in France, I hid a bag with 16 pairs in it, she didn't notice them gone, for 4 months. she changed her tone after that.......

That's funny lol  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

You could always start putting them on eBay to fund your Jeep parts....... :icon_jokercolor:

Would you???

If I did that. I would definitely be living in a tent, permanently.

I think that action would invoke a ban on all non essential purchases. And I mean all.....

Would you???

If I did that. I would definitely be living in a tent, permanently.

I think that action would invoke a ban on all non essential purchases. And I mean all.....

Well I started small and have been selling off the kids toys as they stop playing with them.....

• Platinum Member

Needs and Wants .... one of the great conudrums of life.

"Needs" tend to be about survival - water; food; protection from the elements (clothing/roof over head/warmth); companionship (watch that one chaps) ...

In a situation of finite resources/money - which most of us live in - "Wants" tend to be about choices ...

Me? I decided to modify my Jeep and live on boiled rice for 6 months ... going well so far :glasses:

• Platinum Member

Me? I decided to modify my Jeep and live on boiled rice for 6 months ... going well so far :glasses:

I would say that was a wise choice and a healthy one, think of all the weight you have lost so not to spoil the New Suspension on the Jeep  :mdr: :mdr:

• Platinum Member

The wife needed new shoes, no problems I said, as it happens I need new she's as well. Finally got the new Cooper Pro's, well happy.

a7d18e5f0b779036a51079630d60fd30.jpg32b7d62bc1dde48c2d9ced70cbd9c2a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Account_Deleted_02

So it was announced today that I am now banned from buying anything else for my jeep. Her rationale: you don't need it.....

I'm in a similar position.....so I bought another jeep instead.  :icon_e_biggrin: