Horsham Jeep

PiersHG

• Platinum Member

Hi all,

We are a Jeep family, with a  2015 Jeep Cherokee and 2013 Wrangler JKU in the drive. We bought the Cherokee from Horsham and had a very pleasant experience.

When it came to Horsham Jeep servicing - it was a different experience. Took the Wrangler in to fix a faulty headrest, heater and to fix a scrape on the roof + MOT.

Having been given a very uninspiring Ssangyong for a hire car, the following day when picking up, they had indeed completed the MOT, but failed to fix the headrest and told me I would need a whole new roof at a cost of £2250 + VAT.

The issue I have is that if this was an American dealership, they would understand the needs of Wrangler customers, would understand the car completely and if something could not be fixed, would recommend someone. Servicing at Horsham Jeep is just another car service centre, with mechanics who would appear to only understand the basics and not fully appreciate what a Jeep Wrangler is all about! Grumble over...!

• Administrators

Hi all,

We are a Jeep family, with a  2015 Jeep Cherokee and 2013 Wrangler JKU in the drive. We bought the Cherokee from Horsham and had a very pleasant experience.

When it came to Horsham Jeep servicing - it was a different experience. Took the Wrangler in to fix a faulty headrest, heater and to fix a scrape on the roof + MOT.

Having been given a very uninspiring Ssangyong for a hire car, the following day when picking up, they had indeed completed the MOT, but failed to fix the headrest and told me I would need a whole new roof at a cost of £2250 + VAT.

The issue I have is that if this was an American dealership, they would understand the needs of Wrangler customers, would understand the car completely and if something could not be fixed, would recommend someone. Servicing at Horsham Jeep is just another car service centre, with mechanics who would appear to only understand the basics and not fully appreciate what a Jeep Wrangler is all about! Grumble over...!

Hi Piers,

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience ? I will call Sos at Horsham Car Centre regarding your issues with service but can you give me a few more details ?

Am I corrected in thinking that your 2013 JK is now out manufacturer warranty ? Do you have a third party extended warranty ?

Can you please give me more detail on the damage to the Hardtop? As they are not actually fibreglass and can be tricky to repair depending on damage?

By the way some of the dealers in the USA can be worse than here!

• 7 months later...
  • Platinum Member

horsham Car Centre by far the best I've spoken to, bought my Wrangler from there and although it is a bit of a journey to Horsham they are happy to help out with anything. Speak to Cesare in Sales.

• Platinum Member

I am slightly disappointed with the sales at Horsham. I originally placed an order for a new Rubicon, special order as I added the stereo upgrade. Horsham then placed an order for 2 of exactly the same spec, one for me and another for general sale. However when Bob told me he was selling his I obviously bought it. I then cancelled my order with Horsham, unfortunately they cannot return my £1000 deposit because mine had been a "Special Order". They did however cancel the second one they had ordered (So why couldn't they cancel mine) oh and when I phoned and cancelled the order my jeep still hadn't been built and in fact almost 3 months after the initial order it still hasn't been built. So if anybody is interested in a Flame Red Rubi with U connect stereo can the please get in contact with me or Horsham as I might then be able to get my £1000 back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk