What No Jeeps!

Rolf

• Platinum Member

Just putting the final touches to our family holiday to Australia and trying to book a 4x4 to go to Fraser Island. Asked the local company if they had any Jeeps, "We used to but they rusted away!"  [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]Having to settle for a Toyota instead. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Just putting the final touches to our family holiday to Australia and trying to book a 4x4 to go to Fraser Island. Asked the local company if they had any Jeeps, "We used to but they rusted away!"  [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]Having to settle for a Toyota instead. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen some XJ Cherokee on Fraser that were on hire! Watch out for the light aircraft landing on the beach, saltwater crocs, dingos, sharks spiders and venomous snakes ! Should be s Great trip though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

I went to OZ in the 80s. they told me if you want to go to the outback, go with a 4x4, if you want to come back, make sure its a toyota.  good luck