Hello

bigbertrum

• Platinum Member

Hi,

I'm Bob I have a Grand Cherokee WK diesel 06 with some problems I had an XJ previously that never missed a beat so not happy with this one yet!

• Platinum Member

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the club  :zozz_newbie:

I am sure there are people on here to help you out with your problems.

Hi Bob, and welcome.

Search the Technical sections for the concerns you have. If unable to find them then post in the appropriate Technical section your concern. I am sure the members will help out.

With any luck your Jeep will become problem free!

• Platinum Member
bigcherokee

Hello there Bob

I am in Street. I have a Cherokee XJ.

Where are you?

• Platinum Member

Hi guys I'm in Chilton Polden  :wav1  I used to have an XJ but at 258000 mls the gearbox packed in so I sold it & got my current Jeep WK that I like driving it just seems to have annoying faults such as the actuator for the 4wheel low keeps sticking I can sort it but it's getting up my nose, the current problem is the abs & esp lights on I replaced all 4 ABS sensors & for 12mls the lights stayed out now they are back on again I need to get this sorted for the MOT other than a sensor plug coming adrift I don't know where to look next I guess I will have to go to the dealer to get the diagnostic check done. The kicker is that the 2006 has,a weird system that even Hickleys can't get the fault codes out of the ECU even the dealer has a problem with that particular year. I would like to do some gentle offroading or green laning but as it's a stock standard suspension & I'm an elderly novice I would not want to tackle anything to excessive :gasp:.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
bigcherokee

You are welcome anytime for coffee and Jeep chat at mine. Busy working on the Cherokee at the mo. Pop by and say hello. Darren.