Possible Salisbury Plains Run Sunday 3rd April ***Confirmed Sunday 10th***

stewart

• Administrators

This is short notice ! Looking for interest in running a Salisbury plains Trip Sunday 3rd April ? We may do a short Night run on the Saturday Evening?

Please Can you give an indication of interest at this stage. I will confirm it once we have an idea on numbers  :glasses:

Interested:

Oddball

Jet Bones

Chrisby

Vuck Roger

RAIDER

Yellow

Kingrolo

TimC

fen01

mcrockett

Arno

Terry

benek-36

GaryD

[smg id=846 type=preview align=center width=600 caption=Salisbury Plains 18th May 2014]

Put me down Stewart.

Chief Cable Tie Engineer.

Jules looks confused  :scratch:  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

I might be in, but can't firmly commit yet. Might need to visit "mes amis" ...

• Platinum Member

if I can get the day off stewart i'll be up for it  :icon_bounce:

• Platinum Member

I'd be interested, might it be suitable for a renegade trailhawk? If its not a squeeze on numbers we might bring two Jeeps? (obviously have to get the lady on side first)

I'd be interested, might it be suitable for a renegade trailhawk? If its not a squeeze on numbers we might bring two Jeeps? (obviously have to get the lady on side first)

Hi Harry,

The plains definetly would be good for your renegade :great:

No issues at all, most tracks are free or scratchy stuff and water in relatively limited to a few areas which can be avoided :great:

• Platinum Member

It's been a while since I've been involved. House move, new family obligations, the list(excusses) goes on. I'd like to get in on this event and catch up with everyone. :)

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart, defo interested in this, but only get back from Holiday on the Saturday but would love to give it a go if I can work it. If it's nice and non scratchy I might even bring the JK out and get its wheels muddy  :icon_e_surprised: you never know, especially as its a bit of a long run for the CJ ( have just worked out how far Whitecliffe is !!  :icon_e_confused:

Cheers

Tim

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart, defo interested in this, but only get back from Holiday on the Saturday but would love to give it a go if I can work it. If it's nice and non scratchy I might even bring the JK out and get its wheels muddy  :icon_e_surprised: you never know, especially as its a bit of a long run for the CJ ( have just worked out how far Whitecliffe is !!  :icon_e_confused:

Cheers

Tim

Tim,

If you're going, do you want to follow me down?  Take the JK so at least there'll be two shiny cars gingerly avoiding all the nasty sharp twigs...

• Platinum Member

Might be able to get Sunday of  gives me the chance to see if my tj behaves it self with a rebuilt gearbox & transfer box

Terry

• Platinum Member

Tim,

If you're going, do you want to follow me down?  Take the JK so at least there'll be two shiny cars gingerly avoiding all the nasty sharp twigs...

Sounds a good idea to me  :great: I'm away skiing 26 March to 2nd April, Can you PM me where to meet so we get it sorted before I go?

Looking forward to it! :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

We are up for it, just the one Jeep though, and pretty keen on the Saturday evening idea too.

I have added all the names of members who have shown an interest to the first post for clarity.

Also easier for others to see how many would like to go if we can get the event to happen at such short notice.

• Platinum Member

How many people do you need to make it work?

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Ok update on this! We are going to Confirm it as Sunday 10th April due to various other commitments within the Club team. Will post a new thread in the green lane events. There will be limited spaces though unfortunately due to the nature of the trip.

• Platinum Member

Ok update on this! We are going to Confirm it as Sunday 10th April due to various other commitments within the Club team. Will post a new thread in the green lane events. There will be limited spaces though unfortunately due to the nature of the trip.

Stewart,

Would you please count me in for 10 April