Summer Camp 2016 family camping festivities Friday the 22nd to Sunday 24th July

stewart

Yes, would like to attend, do I need to book camping seperately or will that be an option with the entry fees. Thanks.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• kowalskiXJ

• Volant165

• TazMann

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Yes, would like to attend, do I need to book camping seperately or will that be an option with the entry fees. Thanks.

Details coming very soon and that will be part of the options/packages on offer direct from the club so no need to book separately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Regearing the Wrangler next week, if everything stays together we'll be there.  :wav1

• Platinum Member

Stewart, if I bring two Jeeps down for the two days do I book/pay twice and does the other driver ( probably Mrs C if I can persuade her ) have to be a JOC member?

• Platinum Member

Update!

Booking page now added to page one of this thread.

• Platinum Member
harleykenn

We only want to go on the Sunday,  can we go straight to Devils Pit?

• Administrators

We only want to go on the Sunday,  can we go straight to Devils Pit?

hi Ken yes you can go straight to Devils pit if you wish on the Saturday or Sunday. 4x4 site one and 2 day ticket.

TiffTaffToff

All booked up and paid. Went to JeepFest 2015. Looking forward to more of the same. Really enjoyed the camaraderie and the advise.   

ABrownXJ97

Do we need to book online for day access no camping? Link seems to take me to google maps??

After seeing Brads pics from today I'm really looking forward to this

• Platinum Member

Yes you need to book in advance, online.

Link seems to be working as bookings are coming in.

PM admin for payment if you still are unable to book online.

ABrownXJ97

Admin I originally posted this to Jeep Enthusiast UK facebook group, however i now understand that the two parties are no longer conected - I'm interested in understanding what we will get for our £45 per day access to Devils Pit in July? Normal access on pay and play days is £20-£25 and I do agree that on club only days we won't have the £50 motor guys smashing each other up and risking our own trucks in the process, however an additional £20 seems excessive to me (as I'm sure it does to others) so was just wondering what happens with the extra cash? I know there is stuff going on at the campsite as it is a family event however to come along and enjoy the site and only the site (with my two sons may I add) are we being charged for other people's enjoyment? Thanks In advance

• Administrators

Admin I originally posted this to Jeep Enthusiast UK facebook group, however i now understand that the two parties are no longer conected - I'm interested in understanding what we will get for our £45 per day access to Devils Pit in July? Normal access on pay and play days is £20-£25 and I do agree that on club only days we won't have the £50 motor guys smashing each other up and risking our own trucks in the process, however an additional £20 seems excessive to me (as I'm sure it does to others) so was just wondering what happens with the extra cash? I know there is stuff going on at the campsite as it is a family event however to come along and enjoy the site and only the site (with my two sons may I add) are we being charged for other people's enjoyment? Thanks In advance

Hi Adam we have had many members sign up already without complaint! I think you need to understand the difference between pay and play days and running an Actual  club event with overheads such as insurance etc.. ! This costs a substaisial amount of money ! The price has to cover the total running costs as in the past many events have been heavily subsidised sometimes  at my own personal cost so we can have a safe venue to attend.  Other clubs also charge similar fees for events where they have hired a venue for exclusive use.

There will also be opportunities to drive new Jeeps on the site, driver and winch training among other activities. Having experienced many open to public pay and play sites in the past I would personally prefer a more controlled environment regardless of what  your Jeep is worth £500 or 60k.

• Administrators

Hi Adam i hope this answers your questions especially with the importance of PLI for members and JOC volunteers. If you have any further questions please feel free to PM myself or admin.

Many thanks

Stewart

• Administrators

Regearing the Wrangler next week, if everything stays together we'll be there.  :wav1

How did the re gear go Rex?

• Administrators

All booked up and paid. Went to JeepFest 2015. Looking forward to more of the same. Really enjoyed the camaraderie and the advise. 

Thanks Richard look foreword to meeting up again  :icon_e_biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We need some ideas on number of children coming so we can ensure they are kept entertained over the weekend ! So please let us Know ASAP !

• Platinum Member

My 2 boys will be there, I will book when I get a minute I front of a of and remember my password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

I would recommend members sign up as soon as possible to secure a pitch with water and Electric if desired availability will be on a first come 1st serve basis so get in fast as filling up quickly !

IMG_8843.jpg.082bf460e933c871bce71d58612ef955.jpg

IMG_8845.jpg.7fbc1556ba2a0fa8d51ef17dde98eb32.jpg

IMG_8846.jpg.e42b7c44bbc4d31f127c8c967a9c49d3.jpg

IMG_8848.jpg.8f6b27d2eaa3edb1032612aa869556cc.jpg