Kahn Jeep - Nat Geo HD

Oddball

• Platinum Member

If anyone wants to watch a perfectly good Wrangler get completely desecrated flick over to Nat Geo HD at 2000 tonight.

(Apologies in advance to any Khan fans!)

Chief Cable Tie Engineer.

• Platinum Member

Hahaha....'all people are into who by Khan are posing'.  A genius 'Ratner-esque' comment straight from Mr Khans mouth...

Each to their own I guess!

Actually I was surprised by this, the build actually wasn't a bad one. Didn't address any axle upgrades needed to cope with the wheels/tyre's fitted. No Re-Gear although I doubt the new US models have the silly ratios we get on a sport !

8" RR long arm lift kit looked interesting too! Horses for course the Khan stuff, no my thing but have quite a few friends with their cars , mainly RR's though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member
mad mechanic

We had the kahn rep at our dealership a few months ago and we sent him packing..i asked about the headlight warranty as we have swapped quite a few thaty have failed, he had no answer also wanted to know if the drl they fitted were the proper job or still the cheap chinese imports..they were chinese last ones we swapped out for some hella ones.The grille is horrible...not my cup of tea but each to there own. Still dont understand why they need to destroy a perfectly good truck.

• Platinum Member

I looked into buying Khan wheels for the Commander so I could get something with a proper offset all good until you read the discription .. not suitable for off road!! so they stick these on a wrangler with muds and then if you don't read the small print your in trouble  :diablo:

• Platinum Member

It's pretty much the same as Twisted Performance for LR...form over function.

• Platinum Member

I'm not keen on the Kahn look (on any make of vehicle). However the black Kahn alloys were a MUST for my black JK.

Very expensive (I had to have five!), fitted with Cooper Discoverer STs. For me, the BEAST looks awesome. 

Jeep_NT.thumb.jpg.59ae7a046cdb94cb4e8886c0697af498.jpg