Surrey Hills 11th May 2013 - write up & pic's

GeePee

• Platinum Member

Silver WJ, in fact the only non wrangler on the trip I think.

Hope you have a winch Jim, expect it could come in handy at some point  :icon_jokercolor: Have a good day Guys ,, :great:

He went everywhere the big boys did and on part worn road tyres. Quadra Drive and skilful driving!

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

• Platinum Member

:rofl:the suggestion was supposed to be that he needed a winch to pull the wranglers out of various situations , ,,, hope you all had a good day and no body suffered any damage , looking forward to seeing some pics from today  ,, also  Herts and Essex tomorrow with Jim and Sven :icon_bounce:  :great:

• Platinum Member

Guys, thx for a great trip today, was great to see so many Wranglers together, was very impressive, even done a bit of site seeing as we done a few wrong turns ;)

Nice to put a few new faces and names together!! :)

Fortunately this morning the weather stays dry, but came lunch, we had a proper down pour, so lunch was in the car, just to stop rain after lunch, typical, isn't it  ...

Anyway, the down hill and hill climb was brilliant, and that last waterhole was good to get the Jeep nice and muddy, just to put the disconnects back on shortly after that with muddy water still running off...

Will get my photos uploaded as soon as the camera is charged again..

A very enjoyable day!!

• Platinum Member

Superb day, thanks to everyone especially Stewart, great fun with great people. Got lots of videos of you all coming down (and up) that first entertaining drop  :mdr:

Steve and Viv

• Platinum Member

Hi thanks for a lovely day, enjoyed the company and the places we visited.

Will sort the photos out as soon as possible.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks again, kind regards,

Peter  and Terry.

• Platinum Member

It was superb fun thank you all, here's a few photos, more and vids in the week...

ydyvumuz.jpg

e3edypeb.jpg

qeqe7ete.jpg

• Administrators

Please post your Photo's here or email them over to me and I'll put a write up together!

Thanks for all coming was a good day apart from the rain at lunch time!  :grrrrrr:

• Platinum Member

And a quick vid....

And here's another vid - I hope!

• Administrators

Nice pic's every one ! I will post mine in a few days!! Once I get back from Scotland!

• Platinum Member

Nice one thx Terry, really nice pictures  :coolphotos:

I would defiantly be interested in the photos from Peter ..

What's the best way, can I send you / Peter a couple of clean discs / ??

I also think Stewart have a few nice shots of me, especially on the hill climb  :mdr:

• Platinum Member

Ok Arno , i will pass the message on to Peter & he will contact you . Some times the A team is not the best, it's who you know not what you know.

Terry  :na:

• Platinum Member

Ok Arno , i will pass the message on to Peter & he will contact you . Some times the A team is not the best, it's who you know not what you know.

Terry  :na:

Thx Terry! :D

• Platinum Member

I take its muddy water..

Have a look under your carpets, in the footwells there are plugs, so in the unlikely event when you get water in, you just pull these plugs out for the water to drain.. Sound to me these might be leaking..

Have a look and make sure they are nice and tight in

• Administrators

One lane was closed and I did get stuck too busy looking at my iPad!!  Need to get a bracket so I don't slip into a rut like that again!  :grrrrrr:

8732506823_c4606ae1c0.jpg

Here's a few pic's http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeep-rubicon/sets/72157633516062092/show/

Did pick up a nasty scratch on the passenger door! Not sure where it happened as most lanes we're pretty well clear!

• Platinum Member

8732506823_c4606ae1c0.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :na:

Did pick up a nasty scratch on the passenger door!

Not nice. Is it through the lacquer? (can you feel the scratch with your finger nail?)