Driving course

Guest grey thunder

Guest grey thunder

Got to love em. Jeep have just sent me an invite for a 4x4 driving course  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To learn how to drive em  ... I may pick something up !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Well.... I've had an interesting day.

Bob kindly asked if i wanted to go in his place and i took him up on the offer.

Ill get to the cars in abit but first we have talk about a new toy we all need... off road segways  :icon_e_biggrin: after a few initial wobbles they are a wicked piece of kit.

To the cars... i have to say that i was really impressed with the renegade, don't get me wrong i won't be trading in the wrangler anytime soon but none the less impressed.

The trails at the Nottingham based adventure centre where all fairly tame but still put these stock vehicles through there paces.

The renegade was compact inside but the driving position was well suited to the vehicle, all tricked out and full of electronic options to help you get along the trail, all of them aside it still gave you a sense of capability.

The grand cherokee was an interesting drive... while capable i didn't feel as confident whilst driving off-road as with the renegade,Its big and the air suspensions gives you some interesting feedback

After driving them and getting back to my fairly basic (in comprasion) wrangler i enjoyed the feedback and mechanical driving feel.

Hopefully we should have a few new members joining shortly, the club was mentioned at every possibility.

• Platinum Member

Yes also kept mentioning the club, club . Good fun on Segways when confidence about its workings. Could do with them at Jeepey Tong .

• Platinum Member
mad mechanic

The renegade amazed me too a few moths ago when we got to drive the trailhawk. Glad you had a good day fella. btw Bob, Andy is the GM at our place now.