New member Sparky

Sparky

• Platinum Member

Hi all, owned a TJ now for just over a year and I'm enjoying tinkering.  Looking forward to reading all the good stuff on here.

Here's my baby so far, next one is some 31" tyres. (if the pic attachment works)

DSC00054.thumb.JPG.e8cf7fe6d9c1c13576c5b6781cb90038.JPG

• Platinum Member

hi there welcome , now that's a very shiny jeep with a nice unique look ,looks like you have lavished a lot of elbow grease there too :great: :wav2

• Platinum Member

Always nice to see individuality in the builds. You got any photos from the side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Always nice to see individuality in the builds. You got any photos from the side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments gents, Needs the bigger tyres, do you think?

DSC00055.thumb.JPG.3f56c0c929f7a16ec686d36161bcbbfa.JPG

• Platinum Member

Hi sparky

what size are you on ? I recently went from 235/75 to 265/70 which has given my tj a better stance they where £74 each cooper discoverer at3's

• Platinum Member

They are the stock 225 75 R15, was looking at 31" 10.5" 15 in the Cooper AT3. Think this is as big as I can go on the 7" wheels.  I've seen the 31" AT3 for about 85 plus fitting. I've put 32mm spacers on and have a trailmaster 2" lift (thats where the orange started). Are the Coopers any good? looking at the specs they are good for wet grip and fuel economy. Don't really go off tarmac yet.

• Platinum Member

They are the stock 225 75 R15, was looking at 31" 10.5" 15 in the Cooper AT3. Think this is as big as I can go on the 7" wheels.  I've seen the 31" AT3 for about 85 plus fitting. I've put 32mm spacers on and have a trailmaster 2" lift (thats where the orange started). Are the Coopers any good? looking at the specs they are good for wet grip and fuel economy. Don't really go off tarmac yet.

yes really  pleased with them seem to be a lot quieter than the general grabbers that where on it before, seem to be decent in the wet not been off the tarmac yet with them but everything else is good with them.

• Platinum Member

Hi Sparky  :wav2

Welcome - your rig looks well rad in that colour combo ! Yep I'd go for bigger rims defo !!

Corsair