New bonnet

Rolf

• Platinum Member

Well I finally got around to picking up my new bonnet from Buzz yesterday. The only problem is the wife doesn't know yet and the last time I mentioned it, I was told categorically that it was not needed. I think it needs to stay in the back of the garage until a) I have worked out if I am just going to paint it black or Raptor coat it. B) until after Donnigton as there are quite a few things I am after for my new trailer.

If you see me at the show looking less than happy, it will probably be due to the wife discovering the bonnet. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member
General Confusion

I've said to my kids for years that when I die, they can't let their Mum sell my Jeep or associated equipment and parts for what I told her I paid for them!!!!!

• Platinum Member

I think we all suffer the same issues with this, I am thinking about putting the new bonnet on and hoping she doesn't notice.

I think we all suffer the same issues with this, I am thinking about putting the new bonnet on and hoping she doesn't notice.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And you think you will get away with that do you :scratch:

• Platinum Member

I am almost tempted, just to see how much she notices on the jeep.

• Platinum Member

Well I finally got around to picking up my new bonnet from Buzz Racing yesterday. The only problem is the wife doesn't know yet and the last time I mentioned it, I was told categorically that it was not needed. I think it needs to stay in the back of the garage until a) I have worked out if I am just going to paint it black or Raptor coat it. B) until after Donnigton as there are quite a few things I am after for my new trailer.

If you see me at the show looking less than happy, it will probably be due to the wife discovering the bonnet. LOL.

ha ha....

It took her a week to realise I'd replaced the headlights with JW Evo Js, and she drives the damn thing every day....

ha ha....

It took her a week to realise I'd replaced the headlights with JW Evo Js, and she drives the damn thing every day....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So she does not drive the JK after dark then  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

she does, everyday home from work.  Only noticed when it was on the drive and she walked out the front door.

told her the replacements lights only cost me £150......

this is the woman that forgets to tell me when the washer water level warning used to beep at her in the Kia and in the Seat.

• Platinum Member

Whenever I read a thread like this it always makes me smile...........you really think we don't know?  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

Whenever I read a thread like this it always makes me smile...........you really think we don't know?  :icon_lol:

We know you know, but we always like to know how far we can push out luck.  [emoji3]

• Administrators

I remember 3 years ago I was out and about and the Pallet Turned up full of AEV stuff from the USA! Not only was I not there to help unload it all and find a place to store all the goodies it was more than just a Couple of bumpers and lift kit :whip:

• Platinum Member

The cats out of the back, and I am still alive. [emoji1]

Just got to make the big decision about if I am going to raptor it.

• Platinum Member

The cats out of the back, and I am still alive. [emoji1]

Just got to make the big decision about if I am going to raptor it.

Glad to hear!