TJ TWISTER

Aussiebruce

• Platinum Member

Hi Guys and Gals,

Has anybody heard of this incarnation of a TJ - I have been offered one in very good condition, 1998 with under 60,000 km's (37,000 miles) on the clock. Purple though, is this the only colour a 'TWISTER' came in?  and is it worth anything in terms of being a limited edition as it is expensive with a price of £8,000.

Thanks in advance.  Bruce

twister_TJ.thumb.JPG.58521168a63643d611aa4a900dab0706.JPG

• Platinum Member

Yeah I've got to admit the colour is a tad naff, but the missus loves it - if it gets me another Jeep I will learn to live with it.  I googled 'TWISTER' and there were a number of images of Jeeps identical to the one I have been offered, but no link to any technical or historical posts. Thanks any way for your replies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Definitely pounds, it is 11,780 Euros - which sort of converts to £8k - I haven't bought it in any case, too expensive for the year.  The dealership are basing the elevated price on it's limited edition status and low mileage - I came to the conclusion they probably have no idea about Wranglers, it still isn't sold and probably wont at that price - I bought a JK instead with the same mileage. Much happier.