Featuring members Jeeps on the Club Facebook Page

Chrisby

Hi All,

So as you may know the club runs a Facebook page as well as the forum! If you are on Facebook and have not liked the page then shame on you!

The FB page is really like a window into the club and aids in bringing new members to the forum and gets the club out into the wider social media community. The more members we have the stronger the club becomes so this is an essential part of clubs online presence.

We run some light hearty stuff in general, all Jeep related as well as some updates from the wider Jeep community. Including news from Jeep itself, like today when the Wrangler pick up was finally confirmed by the Fiat Chrysler Groups CEO!

Along with posting about our various club events, I would like to start to showcase some of our members amazing Jeeps once a week. I gave this is trial run a few weeks back with Harley’s (Green Goblins) TJ journey which worked very well.

This will show those viewing our page on  FB what the club is all about and perhaps persuade a few people in to Jeep like yours!

Likewise our posts get shared right around the world, so people everywhere will see all of your hard work on your pride and joy!

So, if you would be willing to have your Jeep in the weekly showcase I would need 4-6 photos of the Jeep ideally one stock (If it ever was in your ownership) and then a couple of shots of the mods developing to what it is today. Final shot perhaps of the Jeep in use!  I can edit out number plates should you wish ahead of posting and tag you in the post if you like and are on FB!

Along with photos a list of mods and maybe a little background in to what you use your Jeep for i.e. daily driver, weekend toy, shooting truck, dog and kid taxi etc. etc.

To start with if you would just comment that your willing to be involved, I can then make contact when/ if we’re ready to feature your Jeep.

We want to show a good mix of different models so it may take a little while to get round to yours but even if there are others that have said yes with the same model as you please put you name down, No two Jeep are the same! We’ll once we get our hands on them the generally aren’t! :rofl:  :great:

Many Thanks Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I had some nice comments and likes from when you did mine, thank you

NO problem Harley, Great TJ you have there :great:

got some progress pics! pm me if you want them. dirty and clean  :mdr:

Thanks Steve, Will be in touch :great:

Come on everyone! 1000's of member with Jeeps of all types on here, Let's have a few more of you sign up for this! :great:

• Platinum Member

Hello Chrisby,

Me and my Dad have recently just modified a standard TJ to a decent spec, so have photos of that from standard to modified. We also have a JK we have modified from new so could provide you with some photos of that in it's current state.

Let me know if you want any photos and information sending across

• 1 month later...

Come on, anyone else ?

Looking to start this on Friday this week and feature a members jeep each Friday ....... :great:

• Platinum Member

Id like to get mine on here.

Within about the next 6 wks i should have the prototype for the rear shelf with sliding tool draw complete and fitted.

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting

You could have pictures of mine Chris - but you probably have plenty of those yourself  :-) . If you wanted pictures of the original build then I guess I could talk nicely to Steve Smith.

Steve.