Terra clean ???

woody-Jeep

• Platinum Member

Earlier today i watched a old episode of wheeler dealers featuring an old xk8 jag.

During the restore they used a machine called terra clean which is basically a clonic irrigation for the engine using refined fuel that cleans out all the carbon deposits, reducing emissions and improving mpg.

Owning a 17 year old TJ now done 81k I am now considering this and was wondering if any of you had used the system or new anybody who had and what the results where like.

had a quote from the local garage in the area with this and its £166 inc vat for the 4.0 ltr.

looking at the website Edd China is also endorsing it in the uk.

• Platinum Member

Hi, I have both the diesel and petrol terraclean machines. Having done many cleans over the last two years the results have been nothing short of remarkable. When I first went on the course I thought it was another snake oil. But after seeing the results on many customers cars I'm very impressed by it. The company who supply it though are a waste of space.

If your interested and if your up in Manchester I can do it for £120 Inc vat on your 4.0 tj

• Platinum Member

Hi jinxjay

Where abouts in manchester are you, if i decide to get it done i would prefer for the money to go to fellow jeeper.