Hello from Lancashire

Nige1912

• Platinum Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nige im from Brierfield, near Burnley in Lancashire and I have a Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone know where I can get a passenger side rear light unit at a price that doesnt need me taking out a mortgage?

2015-04-23_13_49_28.thumb.jpg.826eb7f5f942836777d09a77ee0fc9e8.jpg

Hi Nige,

Very unusual colour, looks great :great:

Might be worth trying a Jeep breakers like Charlton Auto's in Cambridge .

www.charltonautoparts.co.uk/jeep/

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nige im from Brierfield, near Burnley in Lancashire and I have a Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone know where I can get a passenger side rear light unit at a price that doesnt need me taking out a mortgage?

eBay item number:121841934632

Welcome to the club  :great:

• Platinum Member

Hi I had a pair in my shed if ther still there you can have em,il look tommorow and Mail after tea.

Garry

• Platinum Member

Hi I had a pair in my shed if ther still there you can have em,il look tommorow and Mail after tea.

Garry

• Platinum Member

A friend of mine had a Cherokee identical to yours. It was a present from her employer - a middle eastern Royal - and was going great until about a year ago when some dork ran into the back of her and pushed her into the car in front. The insurers wrote it off and it was scrapped. Such a shame as its book value was peanuts. Makes me determined to keep mine going.

• Platinum Member

Garry

Thanks Garry - hope to hear from you.

• Platinum Member

A friend of mine had a Cherokee identical to yours. It was a present from her employer - a middle eastern Royal - and was going great until about a year ago when some dork ran into the back of her and pushed her into the car in front. The insurers wrote it off and it was scrapped. Such a shame as its book value was peanuts. Makes me determined to keep mine going.

OUCH! Hate to hear stories like that. I LOVE mine, and barring anything catastrophic (Like being rear ended!) it is a car that I will keep on the road for many many years to come

• Platinum Member

Hi Nige,

Very unusual colour, looks great :great:

Might be worth trying a Jeep breakers like Charlton Auto's in Cambridge .

www.charltonautoparts.co.uk/jeep/

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris - I must admit when I bought her last April, I hadn't seen this colour either. Its described as Battleship Grey on the V5 - so all my mates have nicknamed her "The Battleship!"