Hi all

Sooty Si

• Platinum Member

Hello everyone, just got myself a 1996 Grand Cherokee ZJ a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy with it so far. It was meant to be a winter project to keep myself out of mischief, but there's very little needs doing.

Already replaced: Plugs and leads; oil and oil filter, air filter, front RH wheel bearing, rear wiper motor - I found the fix for it, but the shaft had sheared off so replaced it from a scrappy; key fob batteries and wiper blades.

To do: Possibly new tyres (they're a bit ropey but are still legal - maybe a spare set of wheels with road tyres?); refurbish the alloys, they're corroded; replace diff & axle fluids; grease everything up; possible LH front driveshaft - clicking sound from it when turning, sounds like a CV joint, which I believe cannot be replaced - the whole shaft needs to be replaced. Is that right?

Anyway, looking forward to geetting out and about soon.

20151228_134330.thumb.jpg.708377e475a66d12ed2fd2730e136488.jpg

Hi Simon,

Welcome :great: Very clean looking Grand, Enjoy!

Keep and eye on our club events section, would be great to see you at an event !

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk