JKUR

Oddball

Guest grey thunder

Where did you get your atz from I looked into these last year and was told no longer available in the UK .... :diablo:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oddball

• Maverick23

• Chrisby

• stewart

• Platinum Member

Andy sourced me a set direct from Silverline.  Also found them on tyresdirect (315's)...they are the new P3's. 

I ran a set of the old ones on my TD5...these did go out of supply in the UK and there was a significant supply gap before the P3's arrived. I swapped to BFG's because of this after wearing the original set out, really missed them so really looking forward to seeing how these new ones perform on the Jeep.

The old ones were much more road biased, these P3's are much more aggressive...

They aren't a cheap tyre but I haven't come across anyone so far that didn't love them.

Guest grey thunder

I also ran the old ones on a cruiser a very AT tyre .good milage and road manners and for most it's all you will ever need. .

• Platinum Member

Indeed.  I never wanted for traction on the TD5...I always ran out of flex before grip.

Guest grey thunder

Indeed.  I never wanted for traction on the TD5...I always ran out of flex before grip.

All depends on what your flexing over I suppose lol.....pulled a lot of d3 out in my time ..

There no match for an 80 cruiser ..

• Platinum Member

Bob

Have you got any photos of your old Cruiser?

Rolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest grey thunder

Bob

Have you got any photos of your old Cruiser?

Rolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate ..

• Platinum Member

979d5277d446fd458c3aecd23d8d9804.jpg

If you want to install the App Radio and retain OEM steering control you need one of these (apparently!)

• Platinum Member

Just given myself a nose bleed figuring out how to plug it all in.  I may well set up a stand alone thread and put a guide together.

• Platinum Member

I will have an OEM Uconnect system up for grabs in a week or twos time if anyone is interested...PM me.

• Platinum Member

Likely to upgrade to LED main lights but in the short term have gone for a set of these to try and better the sub par lighting situation:

05ed9d6c3bd1e25ed0cddf9e580d2357.jpg

• Platinum Member

So are these OSRAM H4 considered the best "replacement bulbs" for a JK at the moment?

Not sure I want to go the LED or HID route ... but brighter lights would be a welcome addition. Can you also get upgrade bulbs for the fog lights?

• Administrators

So are these OSRAM H4 considered the best "replacement bulbs" for a JK at the moment?

Not sure I want to go the LED or HID route ... but brighter lights would be a welcome addition. Can you also get upgrade bulbs for the fog lights?

Arb / IPF do a H4 upgrade very cheaply replacing the Stock headlamps units. Not really worried about the fog lamps too bright they just reflect the light back at you more  :scratch:

• Platinum Member

Arb / IPF do a H4 upgrade very cheaply replacing the Stock headlamps units. Not really worried about the fog lamps too bright they just reflect the light back at you more  :scratch:

Thanks Stewart ... will look at that route :great:

Was only asking about fog lights as other members who are fitting JWSpeaker etc are also fitting new fog lights. Haven't even tried mine yet!!

• Platinum Member

78d43ed888e063bbda3dd510835f7fa1.jpg

Dry fit done just before bed time!

Need some advice from those with the AEV bumper;  how have you cut the filler strip?

The US version is flat so only needs trimming for the winch, the EU version is heavily sculpted at each end to marry with the noddy OEM bumper...how did you template it and make the cuts?

Cheers

78d43ed888e063bbda3dd510835f7fa1.jpg

Dry fit done just before bed time!

Need some advice from those with the AEV bumper;  how have you cut the filler strip?

The US version is flat so only needs trimming for the winch, the EU version is heavily sculpted at each end to marry with the noddy OEM bumper...how did you template it and make the cuts?

Cheers

I just left it out, rather than cut it  :scratch:

• Platinum Member

Cheers Neal...will probably leave it as well. Will see what it looks like in daylight.

• Platinum Member

Thanks Stewart ... will look at that route :great:

Was only asking about fog lights as other members who are fitting JWSpeaker etc are also fitting new fog lights. Haven't even tried mine yet!!

Fitted the Osram Kerry...brilliant compared with OEM.  Nice and white and noticeably brighter.  Driving down a few local country lanes and it was almost like having proper headlights! [emoji3]