Increased Jeep November sales by 1

jasonb

• Platinum Member

Just put a deposit on a new Grand Cherokee summit tonight after nearly 2 years looking for a replacement for my current GC. This will be my 5th new jeep in 10 years, will I ever drive anythiny other than Jeep? it really is an addictive brand.

Eat, sleep and work for more Jeeps....

• Administrators

Just put a deposit on a new Grand Cherokee summit tonight after nearly 2 years looking for a replacement for my current GC. This will be my 5th new jeep in 10 years, will I ever drive anythiny other than Jeep? it really is an addictive brand.

Eat, sleep and work for more Jeeps....

Great news!  :glasses:

• Platinum Member

Hi Jason,

You won't regret it, the Summit is a superb vehicle.

Just check the badges including 'Grand Cherokee' on the doors are fixed properly and in line.

Also check the arches on the wing, they are held in place by double sided sticky! Mine started to come off on the rear after a few weeks.

All has now been corrected and no problem.

Regards

Chris

• Platinum Member

Will do Chris. It was the same with my current gc a few little niggles nothing major just feels like PDI gets a little slacker nowadays but finally chose the colour tonight black and now it's upto the dealer to locate one and supply it before month end.

Happy with the deal and looking forward to owning and driving the new model.