Sat nav Grand Cherokee

Glynn

• Platinum Member

Good afternoon, everyone!

I hope all is well.

I'm hoping that someone can help? I need to update the version of my sat nav and I know that if I ask Jeep, it will be very expensive (I'm on a pension). I have a 2010 Grand Cherokee Overland 3ltr diesel, recently purchased (my 4th Jeep, but first Grand). I've always used a shop purchased sat nav, so the in car system setup is new to me.

Unfortunately, I suffer from fibromyalgia and therefore my short term memory has been greatly affected; hence my need of a sat nav to store routes. When I have a bad day.....my life is in the hands of my sat nav!

I wonder if anyone may be able to help? I have the UConnect system, which has REW in the bottom right of the facis. I have the version number and vin number if that helps. I been of navteq.com, but can't find what I'm looking for.

Best wishes,

Glynn

• Platinum Member

Hi Glynn.

I have been searching for an update for my 2010 without success. I tried the official online link from Jeep to Uconnect - and neither Jeep or Uconnect recognised my VIN number!! I hope that you have more luck..

Regards, Brian

• Platinum Member

Hi Jim

I tried that route - the map update id the USA one and, unless I am missing something, I could not find a UK or Europe edition. I just tried the "Check for updates" route and my VIN is still not recognised!

• Platinum Member
WanderingClump

Some friendly person on the group could copy you a disc.

I would also imagine if you knew the part number of the disc, you could search for a torrent of it.